GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INNERCITY 2001

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: INNERCITY 2001 Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 11:32 pm
bluE_Neon

Bar Manager

Vibes: 2.92

Member #: 202

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

wow man u had an amazing time Very Happy the idea with the ice sounded cool as well Smile ya i noticed when i was listening to Marco's set i like stopped 3 times, thought like wtf? bad connection? lol Rai is huge, man i gotta definately go there once in my life hehe
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:09 am
Sygnus

i:Vibes HeadEditor

Vibes: 6.92

Member #: 1,072

Yea I really recommend it. You gotta do something big like this at least once in your life. Its really hard to write a report to capture it all. Its just something you gotta experience for yourself.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 2:14 am
Elysium20

Getting acquainted

Member #: 1,342

Post Post subject: It was great Reply with quote

Innercity was great, much better than last year.... The Techno room was great, and the main also.. It was huge... Lots of party people there!! ID&T did again a great job!!!! They are the best....... I love Dave Clarck en Chris Liebling!!!! Missed a laser in the Techno room :cry:

Greets,

Elysium, the Netherlands
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:46 pm
magalhaen

Total Newbie

Member #: 1,556

Nice to read people had such a great time at Innercity..... Wink
I went for the fourth time in a row but there won't be a fifth.
The organisation (ID&T) did a great job (as usuall!) but i missed the real party people.......... Sad There was not that open minded atmosfear there normally is at these parties. I spoke with a lot of people and walked around the massive complex but it never really really ROCKED......!
Still i must say you should have been to Innercity once in your lifetime as it is an unique party-xperience...... Exclamation

Greetzzz and c u all at Mayday 2002 "CULTURE FLASH" http://www.mayday.de/html2001-2/next.html
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 2:13 pm
Flotser

Moving your Body

Vibes: 1.14

Member #: 749

Smile

very nice and shining shirt you were wearing Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 2:15 pm
m0rph_uk

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 1,558

Post Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Great report m8,

I know you had a good time, i gotta get myself there one day and experience it for myself.

l8rs
:) m0rph_uk :)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:46 pm
Sygnus

Well in December i'll probably be organising another trip there and anyone in the UK is quite welcome to tag along ;o)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 11:26 pm
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Surely its time for some promoters in the UK to make some big parties 2 or 3 times a year where only the best talent is used and in some massive places, sure its fun new years eve but it would be nice to have a lineup the quality of Trance Energy, Creamfields is good but theres too much progressive and house there, we need Trance, Hard Trance and possibly a chill place, bring in Rank 1, DJ Scot Project and rock the country, cause right now, the Dutch show us all how its done with all the big parties there
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 12:08 pm
Sygnus

I couldn't agree more. We do have big events here like Gatecrashers Summer Sound System and God Kitchens summer event but these are only like 25k people.

THe thing is, the events in Holland are much bigger and have a lot more talent at them mainly because the organiser of Sensation, Trance Energy, Innercity etc etc is ID&T. They organise all the big events over there.

THe difference here is that the clubs themsleves organise the events, eg,

Creamfiles by Cream of course
Summer Sound System by Gatecrasher

I think the big radio stations probably have more money and resources to organise the events so if anyting was to get organised then it would have to be by Radio1 or another big station. However i doubt any other than Radio1 would organise anything as such.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 2:59 pm
Ro-Nald

Total Newbie

Member #: 1,569

Post Post subject: WOW! Reply with quote

Innercity was very cool. It was my first big party ever and I really enjoyed it. But it was a pity that there wasn't much uplifting trance music :twisted:
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 9:55 pm
sanctified

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 1,566

argh, really a shame I missed it.
This one is really an event I want to experience.
Are there other event like this, and when? (see Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestion -> agenda)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 10:53 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Trance Energy 2002 is coming fairly soon, But I'd guess its a sell out by now, but its got a hell of a line up.....

check out this link for the lineup & flyer - http://trance-energy.id-t.com/te2002/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:55 pm
T.Snake

Total Newbie

Member #: 1,576

In Holland We have the best parties much better than in the Uk or that IBiza. Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 7:20 pm
Sygnus

I couldn't agree more :D
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 11:34 pm
ibeukema

Total Newbie

Member #: 1,631

Post Post subject: Innercity 2001 Reply with quote

Hi, I was on Innercity 1999, 2000 and 2001. The best so far was that one of 2000. The crowd in 2001 was too big (not 60.000 but 40.000). The music was an improvement in some area's. The techno was better and the progressive also. the main was so full of all the housing that there could not fit enough people in it. but anyway a good party Marco V was excellent sven vath masters and dave clarke supreme.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 12:11 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Party Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: