GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WERE YOU BORN TO DANCE WITH THE FREEMASONS???.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Born To Dance Records
Dave Bonner
Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 5.42

Member #: 7,879

Post Post subject: WERE YOU BORN TO DANCE WITH THE FREEMASONS???..... Reply with quote

Born to Dance Records Presents "Heaven on Earth” @ the Ocean Rooms, Brighton.

Our next club night will see The Freemasons, known for there chart success with 'Love on My Mind', grace the headlining slot in the main room of the Ocean Rooms!

Phats & Small star, Russell Small has teamed up with James Wiltshire to produce the dance floor smash hit 'Love On My Mind'. Featuring the vocal talents of Amanda Wilson whom the duo discovered down the local Karaoke bar, 'Love On My Mind' features a sample of an old Jackie Moore classic 'This Time Baby'.

Gavin McCall - Over the last couple of years has set up a very successful label in Brighton, called Born to Dance Records.
Gavin and his production team (Superlative) are writing and producing dance music. Superlatives first & second remixes have been signed to Miss Moneypennys compilation.

Gavin’s track selection & his technical skills are second to none. He plays a perfect classy evening of soulful vocals, uplifting beats, driving grooves, funky & Latin flavours with twists of commercial cross over house. Gavin is a DJ with a very unique style and ingredient that keeps any cool and funky crowd rocking.

This special night will be held at the Ocean Rooms - Brighton on Saturday 5th November 2005 from 22.00 - 03.00.

Other guest Dj’s include, KJ Clancy, Stuart !&*£?!*£!, The Lovable Rogues and Mick Fuller.

The first 100 to attend the night will receive a free shot of Tuaca!
The Ocean Rooms has won the south’s best designed club, UK night club of the year, UK night club of the south & the best student night of the year.

Tickets for the evening will cost £10 NUS and before 11 and £12 after.

We are doing a jump the queue offer. The first 100 to email there names to clubnight@borntodance.com will be able to jump the queue and walk straight into the club.

For more information on the evening, please contact Born to Dance on 01273 301 555 or email info@borntodance.com . Cool

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:31 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: