GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BORN TO DANCE Pres HEAVEN ON EARTH & STONEBRIDGE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Born To Dance Records
Dave Bonner
Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 5.42

Member #: 7,879

Post Post subject: BORN TO DANCE Pres HEAVEN ON EARTH & STONEBRIDGE Reply with quote

Hello everyone, The most talked about label of the moment Born To Dance Records once again proudly return to The Ocean Rooms (Brighton UK) to host our now infamous & highly successfull club nights.

On September 3rd we shall be taking Brighton by storm with another installment of mischief & mayhem.

This month in the main room our special guest DJ is none other than Stonebridge of "put em high" fame. He'll be playing alongside label head honcho & superb resident DJ Gav McCall as well as KJ Clancy & A Quest. These guys will be bringing to you the best funky, soulful, vocal uplifting house music all night long!!

Room 2 is Born Again hosting the best of club classics for you to relive OR revive old memories. Your tracklisting will be brought to you by the cream of local DJ talent including Lovable Rogues, Carl Hanaghan & DJB.

Room 3 this month presents Christian Louca who will be playing an eclectic mix of electro, house & any else that he see's fit. This will be one well worth checking out.

Door open 22:00 - 03:00.

If you want to come along, Tickets on the door £10 or get on the guest list at clubnight@borntodance.com / info@borntodance.com / 01273 301 555

WARNING - Arrive early to avoid dissapointment and queue's.
First 400 guests recieve free CD's mixed by the boss Gav McCall.
Let me know if you're coming?

On the label side of business our next release "Sambe Sambei" by Campogrande has now been liscensed to compilations "In Bed With Space" & "Dance Valley - Sunrise" and looks set to be a big tune. Its already been cained be Stonebridge, Roger Sanchez, Grant Nelson & Graham Park to name but a few with the likely hood of getting stronger & stronger.

Its out on the 1st September on Born To Dance Records, BUT if you cant wait that long its out on PROMO or you can download it at Traxxsource.

Check our www.borntodance.com OR tell me your thoughts about releases or our nights...

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:50 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: