GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LIVE VIDEO: Friday: BT, Saturday: Markus Schulz + M.I.K.E.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amb_
Chris

Vibes: 0.67

Member #: 7,800

Post Post subject: LIVE VIDEO: Friday: BT, Saturday: Markus Schulz + M.I.K.E. Reply with quote

ETN.fm and SAS-TV
proudly present:

BT
Laptop Symphony
Friday, July 22nd, live from PLUSH in Vancouver, Canada

and

Markus Schulz
Coldharbour Recordings
with
M.I.K.E.
Club Elite
Saturday, July 23rd, live from Riverside Hall in Vancouver, Canada

Presented in full video and separate audio streams. Please note that this is Nullsoft video and will require a recent version of Winamp. For further stream and set time details, please visit the ETN.fm website by clicking the webflyer below.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:25 pm
amb_
Chris

Post Post subject: Re: LIVE VIDEO: Friday: BT, Saturday: Markus Schulz + M.I.K. Reply with quote

amb_ wrote:

BT
Laptop Symphony
Friday, July 22nd, live from PLUSH in Vancouver, Canada

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we will be unable to broadcast BT live tonight due to Internet issues but we will be recording digital video for broadcast on ETN.fm.

Stay tuned for Markus Schulz and M.I.K.E. tomorrow night - it promises to be a great show!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:31 am
amb_
Chris

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got off the phone with ETN.fm's Petrogad, who is co-ordinating the onsite technical end of things tonight and he and his crew have been setting up all day in preparation for tonight's event.

All the online party-goers who will be tuning in to take part in this show are in for a special treat, as all the stops have been pulled in order to make this an extra-special broadcast--I won't give any specifics just yet but we've gone to lengths to be sure that those joining in tonight's festivities will get as close as they can to actually being at the show.

I'm very excited about the show tonight. If you're joining us, be sure to join the ETN.fm chat, especially for all you trainspotters out there Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:59 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: