GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How old is to old to go clubbing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pip

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 3.19

Member #: 7,294

Post Post subject: How old is to old to go clubbing? Reply with quote

Cool THIS IS A POLL ABOUT AGE AND RAVING......
HOW OLD IS 2 OLD 4 DOIN RAVES. Cool

Last edited by pip on Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:18 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a suggestion: please turn off caps-lock when writing in this forum.

Generally all uppercase writing is considered as shouting and should be avoided in most posts.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:09 pm
DaveJeff

Bar Staff

Vibes: 33.45

Member #: 2,126

Post Post subject: Re: HOW OLD Reply with quote

pip wrote:
Cool THIS IS A POLL ABOUT AGE AND RAVING......
HOW OLD IS 2 OLD 4 DOIN RAVES. Cool

I don't think there's really a definitive answer. It depends on a lot of factors. It might be a little weird seeing 60 year olds dropping e and glowsticking, however.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:24 pm
nwopper
hardtranceaddict
Regular Clubber

Vibes: 10.13

Member #: 6,991

I started raving at the age of 15. But in my country (NL) people mostly start at the age of 16. And yeah, I even saw 50/60 year old fooks on raves. Not glowsticking, though Wink

My comics: http://www.dumonde.de/4gallery/show_gallery1.php4?gallery_id=26
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Dreej
André Vermeij
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 96.65

Member #: 4,985

Edited the title to normal proportions Wink

I was 16 when I started going to parties. My first ever rave was a party called Bitte Ein Beat, and it had an amazing line-up with artists like DuMonde, Marc Dawn, Cosmic Gate etc. etc.! Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:25 pm
pip

Cloakroom Duty

Dreej wrote:

I was 16 when I started going to parties. My first ever rave was a party called Bitte Ein Beat, and it had an amazing line-up with artists like DuMonde, Marc Dawn, Cosmic Gate etc. etc.! Smile

Evil or Very Mad EXCUSE ME 4 SHOUTING BUT WHEN I POSTED THIS THREAD ,POLL , QUESTION ............ IT WAS " HOW OLD IS 2 OLD 2 CLUB IT " WHO , DECIDES 2 EDIT THE TITLE 2 NORMAL PROPORTIONS .......... THAT WASNT THE QUESTION Evil or Very Mad Mad Crying or Very sad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Dreej
André Vermeij

Vibes: 96.65

Member #: 4,985

pip wrote:
Dreej wrote:

Evil or Very Mad EXCUSE ME 4 SHOUTING BUT WHEN I POSTED THIS THREAD ,POLL , QUESTION ............ IT WAS " HOW OLD IS 2 OLD 2 CLUB IT " WHO , DECIDES 2 EDIT THE TITLE 2 NORMAL PROPORTIONS .......... THAT WASNT THE QUESTION Evil or Very Mad Mad Crying or Very sad

Relax man, I wasn't trying to offend you.
If you excuse yourself for shouting, then don't shout! Next time I see a CAPS LOCK post from you, I'll have to edit it again. I hope you understand Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:59 am
pip

Cloakroom Duty

Dreej wrote:
pip wrote:
Dreej wrote:

Relax man, I wasn't trying to offend you.
If you excuse yourself for shouting, then don't shout! Next time I see a CAPS LOCK post from you, I'll have to edit it again. I hope you understand Smile

Yeh i understand dude, ok so iwas in caps lock , dont think however u should change the question i posed unless its obcene or offensive Cool
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:10 pm
VWaddict
Jason

Vibes: 0.71

Member #: 7,318

I 'm 27 and still going strong.......age is only a number so that grown-ups can keep tabs on us.....
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:29 am
pip

Cloakroom Duty

VWaddict wrote:
I 'm 27 and still going strong.......age is only a number so that grown-ups can keep tabs on us.....

Cool Well i`m 56 and still going , don`t know about strong though Cool
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:06 pm
Cooler

Head Bouncer

Vibes: 87.83

Member #: 3,984

I watched a documentarry programme from Ibizia a couple of years ago, and one of the girls there brought with her her mother to Ibiza, and she was more than 40 years old...she was dancing and stuff Laughing
#1 Jonas Steur - Silent Waves
#2 Niklas Harding pres. Arcane - Blue Circles
#3 Jonas Steur - Castamara

Track to watch out for:
Arizona vs. Passiva - Halo
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:42 pm
RayvinAzn
Progressive like Tomiie
i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 87.01

Member #: 3,469

pip wrote:
Yeh i understand dude, ok so iwas in caps lock , dont think however u should change the question i posed unless its obcene or offensive Cool
I'm confused; do you, or don't you understand?

If you don't like the way the crew is running the site, you can feel free to leave; this site is being run by an excellent group of individuals who work very hard with very little thanks. I:Vibes prides itself for NOT being what many Electronica sites are, and for the respectable image that it so often presents. If the idea that someone edited the title of your post for aesthetic reasons offends you so, perhaps you're the one who needs to lighten up a little, not the administration here.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:07 pm
DJLifeAndDeath

Vibes: 74.33

Member #: 4,647

Pip.....is this about Dreef, from the other forum topic? Mate, Andre is just doing what all in ivibes staff was asked to do and that is to maintain the forum at a presentable fashion. Some people see Caps as offence that's all, we have to keep the forum fair and consistant throughout. (Even we get in trouble from the Webmasters Surprised !!) It's not personal matey Hard headed ....but to answer the question......as long as the heart can take it!! club till you drop baby! Twisted Evil Yeah Baby! Yeah! Mr. Green

VWaddict !! Love the Pic!! Hellsing rules! Razz Cool
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:55 pm
Andy P
Andy

Vibes: 94.69

Member #: 4,745

I'm nearly 24, was supposed to go see Steve Lawler tonite but work has put a stop to it, work 1-10 today, 9-6 tomorrow, no way I can pull this off without being a total wreck. I used to party more and more when i was younger but as you get older, you gain more commitments like work, significant other and numerous other things. I planned to retire from clubbing by age 30 and devote time to my kids and wife and I still intend to do that. If you like going out and it does not cause harm, then go do it.

Check the frontpage daily to find out!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:55 pm
QbIx

Resident DJ

Vibes: 75.45

Member #: 4,122

I remember going on holiday to Spain and going clubbing and there was a group of pensioners one of them must have been 70 and I thought to myself when i get to his age and if i can still party away then ill be lucky.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:43 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: