GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Paranezia v3.0 Preview

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 50

Post Post subject: Paranezia v3.0 Preview Reply with quote

Afternoon fokes, just posting mainly to get peoples feedback on the main layout of the new version of my site.
Been working on it for about a week now. First is the version i was building, then decided to switch it to a more user-friendly layout, that includes tables being able to handle all types of monitor resolutions, giving the effect of having more space for those using higher res's (just like stream has done here with I:vibes).

First Design
Second & Latest Design

Some feedback from everyone would be greatly appreciated, and if anybody would like to help out, that'd be sound as well. Very Happy

Thanks.

Wilko

Paranezia - #1 Source For Trance!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:44 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

& woops, i think i've posted this in the wrong forum.. perhaps it should be in the top one? soz admins if thats the case. Rolling Eyes

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

No prob Wilko, I've moved it to the correct forum Smile

Your new site looks very good I must say...you just need a little tweaking of the colours I think (and use the blue bg-color on the sidebars too, it's nicer than black...).
Perhaps you should try a bit brighter colour-scheme?

Oh...and I believe you will change that IE-logo from the links in your sidebars?
Smile

Keep up the work on your design and php-coding, looking forward to see the final version!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:05 pm
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Heh, yeah... just trying to find some other icons..
do the i.e. icons look naff at the moment?
I can't manipulate the images i want into the design if it had bright colours, plus i wanted to give it a kind of Space feel, dunno whether it will pay dividend, colour schemes have never been my strong point... i'm more of a layout/coder/graphics person.. althought my graphical touches have slipt a bit lately.
Thanks for the feedback though Stream, appreciated Wink

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:15 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Good job on the latest design there Wilko - it's looking really good. Easy to navigate and a nice layout. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the finished article mate!

-Kev
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 2:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dj Gui

Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 4.43

Member #: 479

ITīS LOOKING VERY NICE MAN !

I hope it doesnīt have some dead links as the old Paranezia did man ... For example, now, I canīt download some tunes in the old... - in fact itīs not even up now...

Well, sincerely, THE BEST MP3 SITE... All new releases ! Sad that sometimes links are down... But still a great list there !

congratulations Wilko !
Cheers !

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:44 pm
eXeTik

Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 167
Location: -------/)/)-----------------------------------(O.o)-----------------------------------('')('')

2nd design looks alot better, it's also easier for the eyes...
GL with it Smile

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:10 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

What's up with the site Wilko? When I tried to get in all day today it's giving me server not found error. The first part (the v3.0 preview) works fine but the old site just doesn't want to work at all.

Any news?

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 3:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dj Gui

Ruling the Dancefloor

Same to me... :(
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:17 pm
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

webservers been down all day Confused
sorry for the inconvenience fokes.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:05 pm
Dj Gui

Ruling the Dancefloor

Ok Wilko... Please, let us know when itīs up again ! ;)

And please dude, if itīs not asking too much, delete that Armin Van Burren remix of Rapture, īcause itīs not the official one ... Most people are downloading it think itīs the official one, when its a radio rip ...

Or, at least, write besides it: radio rip.

Cheers man ! 8)

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:40 pm
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

I've re-linked the most popular on the new page, am pretty busy today though, so i can't say when the rest will be up.
Added the Pvd Remix of Iio as well, full vinyl rip this time.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 6:51 am
mrwozat

Member #: 617

site is looking good my friend!!! keep it up
Laughing
I notice your from notts , may I ask from which part,, im from mansfield!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 9:09 pm
tranzzmasterzz

Getting acquainted

Member #: 48

Post Post subject: Lookin verrry good Reply with quote

Great job you did on it... Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:18 am
Kev

Bar Manager

Any idea when the old server will be back up yet?

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:20 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: