GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Free Moombahton Loops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
equinoxsounds

Part-Time DJ

Vibes: 186.86

Member #: 12,591

Post Post subject: Free Moombahton Loops Reply with quote

ProducerLoops.com is giving away some loops taken from their 'Moombahton Anthems 3' sample pack for FREE! Furthermore, these loops are 100% Royalty-Free. Download the free loops here before you buy the full version! There is no requirement to purchase anything else to get this free pack and you can use these loops in your productions without any further costs.

You can download your free sample pack from the 'Free Sample Pack' link on the product page at ProducerLoops.com: https://www.producerloops.com/Download-Producer-Loops-Moombahton-Anthems-3.html
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:50 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: