GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bahadir & Baturay Gocmenler - Deep Emotions [INSOMNIAFM]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giuli

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 22.39

Member #: 71,256

Post Post subject: Bahadir & Baturay Gocmenler - Deep Emotions [INSOMNIAFM] Reply with quote

Bahadir & Baturay Gocmenler - Deep Emotions

The two Gocmenler's behind this EP! Bahadir and Baturay the two brother comes with their first EP called Deep Emotions and their dense, narcotic take on house music is immersive underpinned by the same swish-swash of heavy fluids! The two remixers live up to their reputations. David Sutcuz remix is looping a sliver from the original to create a percussive, staccato soundbed, he dusts it with windswept chords...It's a beautiful counterpoint to the saturnine features of the original! Benny Dawson remix bubbly, organic techno version is typical of his output, the primary outlet for her sun-dappled, retro-tinged music.

BUY FROM: Beatport | PREVIEW: Youtube

Including:
- Deep Emotions (Original Mix)
- Deep Emotions (David Sutcuz Remix)
- Deep Emotions (Benny Dawson Remix)

Label: Insomniafm Records
Cat: IFMR123
Released: Nov 10th, 2014
Style: Progressive House

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:47 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: