GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pangea Recording Podcast - Hosted By DJ Samer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djsamer

Starting to Feel The Music

Vibes: 27.19

Member #: 2,795

Post Post subject: Pangea Recording Podcast - Hosted By DJ Samer Reply with quote

Pangea Recordings Podcast - September 2014 Edition Mixed By DJ Samer

This very special mix is an exclusive one I did for the “Freak Show” hosted on Mixlr.com by host Chad McNeely. Originally aired September 13, 2014, I picked some of my favorite tracks of the moment and mixed as long as I could! Hope you enjoy.

Hour 1: DJ Samer (Pangea, Baroque, Spundae, Reelaux, BC2, Stellar Fountain…)

Track-list:

1) Audio Lab “Predator” (Sapiens Remix) Pangea
2) Hair Band Drop-Out “Melodic Seeds” (Pete Bones Remix) Red Ant
3) Henry Saiz, Eloy “It’s Not Over“ (Joel Mull Resmaash) Last Night On Earth
4) Dave DK “Palmaille” (Original) Kompakt
5) Kastis Torrau feat. Amber Long “Menace” (Original Mix) Stripped Recordings
6) John Tejada “We Can Pretend” (Instrumental) Kompakt
7) Marco Resmann “More Or Less” (Original) Poker Flat
Cool Acumen “Between The Lines” (Matthias Meyer Remix) KNM
9) Issac “Earth Below Us” (Original Mix) Looq
10) Robert Babicz “Ange Solitaire” (Lutzenkirchen Remix) Bedrock
11) Chaim “Blue Shadow” (Tennis Remix) Rumors

Thank you to all the labels and artists for their support!

To submit music, promos, bookings, or other inquiries, please email bookings@djsamer.com

For more information. please “Like” the Official Pangea Recordings Facebook Page by clicking here.

For more information. please “Like” the Official DJ Samer Facebook Page by clicking here.

Pangea Recordings Podcast is dedicated to pushing forward the best in underground electronic dance music. For over a decade now, Pangea Recordings has been at the forefront of American Dance Music and breaking through artists year after year, with over 200 individual releases to its name. Our supporters span the globe, and are top DJs and Producers such as Sasha, John Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Paul Oakenfold, Richie Hawtin, Above & Beyond, Max Graham, Booka Shade, Guy J, Microtrauma, Lonya, Henry Saiz, Issac, Baunder (Soundexile), Silinder, Marcelo Vasami, Tini Tun, Aiden, Denis A, CID Inc., Tilt, Betoko, Dan Mangan, Alex Nemec, Barry Jamieson, Sonic Union, Luke Porter and more. Hosted by label boss DJ Samer, this podcast will feature up and coming releases from his self and Pangea Recordings, as well as up and coming producers from different labels as well.

Subscribe To The Pangea Podcast

Subscribe To The Pangea Podcast through Itunes By Clicking Here
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: