GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
JET SET RADIO FUTURE IS SO HOT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDTKID7

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,730

Post Post subject: JET SET RADIO FUTURE IS SO HOT Reply with quote

JSRF IS THE COOLEST GAME THAT HAVE CAME OUT FOR THE XBOX,ITS A ROCKET POWERED SKATES GAME THAT TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURISTIC CITY OF TOKYO IN THE YEAR 2024.THIS GAME HAS AMAZING CELSHADED GRAPHICS, THE TRICKS ARE THE BEST I HAD EVER SEE IN A SKATING GAME , AND INCREDIBLE STUNDS. YOU SKATE IN THIS CITY COMPETING WITH RIVAL GANGS AND CHASED BY THE COPS. IT ALSO HAS A MULTIPLAYER OPTION FOR UP TO 4 PLAYERS. AND IT HAS ONE OF THE COOLEST SOUNDTRACK FEATURING LATCH BROTHERS, AND REMIXES BY HIDEKI NAGANUMA.

I THINK THIS GAME IS ONE OF THE BEST FOR THE XBOX,I HOPE YOU GET IT,SO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT A EXTREME SKATING,EXTREME ACTION, AND OF COURSE, EXTREME STYLE GAME IS. AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK YOU CAN DO IT AT http://www.gamepro.com/micro/jsrf/main.html
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2002 10:13 pm
Rob3rt

Feeling The Music

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,604

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

bah... xbox..
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:11 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant game on the Dreamcast, we dont have the XBox yet here in england so we'll see wot is to come! Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 11:12 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: