GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
AWOL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Post Post subject: AWOL Reply with quote

Hi,

I recently received a message on ICQ from TranceSeeker wondering where the hell I am, as I've not been posting on these forums for a while now.

Well in case anyone else was missing me (LOL) I am kept very busy these days by being a moderator over on another forum site to do with fruit machine emulation. I am also now the admin of a very large fruit machine site, which takes up a lot of my time.

So there is my story, just incase you guys thought I'd deserted you! Smile I'll do my best to pop in as much as I can, but thought I'd explain why I've been AWOL for the past few weeks. Smile

Cheers,

-Kev
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Vibes: 0.99

Member #: 211

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe good to see you mate Smile

http://users.pandora.be/TranceParadise/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:36 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

hey.. good to see you around Laughing

glad your back.. ive wanted to ask you something in ages... seing as your fruit machine master Razz

is there a site where i can download fruit machines with out the use of roms/emulators.. cos my puter wont let me run the emulators.. it moans about direct X Crying or Very sad

cheers... &E

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Aha so you haven't robbed a bank and run off to Hawaii then Laughing

Nice to see that you have resurfaced and hope u get the chance to come on as often as possible, It feels weird having more posts than you now, when I joined I was about 200 behind and now I'm ahead Embarassed
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:32 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Hehe Smile, it feels weird not being at the top of the 'Top Ten Posters' list too!

((-&E-)): The emulator runs with the latest version of Direct X (version 8.0+), and it's also very memory hungry - you'll need at least 128MB RAM and a PII200mhz to run it (and that would be VERY slow - recommended a PIII600mhz with 256MB RAM). Out of interest, was it http://www.mpuworld.co.uk you used? That's my site. Smile

Cheers,

-Kev

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 2:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

that could be why...

i only got a amd 266 and 32mb ram Sad
and yeah.. it was your site.. Laughing

cheers for info Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kev

Bar Manager

No problem, glad to help.

I feel for you though mate - things must be so damn slow for you on that spec of PC. I used a PII233mhz with 128mb RAM up until late November, and that was slow enough!! Razz

I got a brand new shiny AMD 1ghz 256mb RAM after that though - what a bloody difference!! Very Happy

-Kev

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:30 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Kev wrote:

I got a brand new shiny AMD 1ghz 256mb RAM after that though - what a bloody difference!! Very Happy

im not jelous at all.... *honest* Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:48 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

one more thing what does AWOL mean ??

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:04 pm
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

((-&E-)) wrote:

one more thing what does AWOL mean ??

Absent Without Leave...... like ppl from the army go sometimes, or like Manchester Uniteds Defence goes each & every saturday afternoon Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:35 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

ferrycorstenfan wrote:

Absent Without Leave...... like ppl from the army go sometimes, or like Manchester Uniteds Defence goes each & every saturday afternoon Laughing

i think they just forget that they are suppose to stop the ball.. Razz

altho.. they havnt done too bad recently.. they will no dowt win the league again.. Confused

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 6:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: