GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ReOrder presents 'In Trance I Believe'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 62.75

Member #: 8,297

Post Post subject: ReOrder presents 'In Trance I Believe' Reply with quote

In Trance I Believe is a weekly Radio Podcast featured and mixed by Silent Shore Records number one artist and DJ: ReOrder.

In each show ReOrder serves the best actual trance & progressive tunes together with his own and Silent Shore Artists production accompanied with his juicy comments to every song also information about upcoming gigs and much other news from the world of EDM music.

So keep checking this thread for the latest info on the show. Plus links to vote for 'track of the week'. If you wish to contact ReOrder for feedback or general info please e-mail 'info@silentshorerecords.com'.

To tune into the show see info below:

ITIB broadcast in Premiere every Monday:
www.discovertrance.com
19.00-20.00 GMT
www.clubradio.cz
19.00-20.00 GMT

In Replay:
Monday: www.1mix.co.uk
19.00-20.00 GMT
Wednesday: www.trance.fm
18.00-19.00 GMT
Thursday: www.clubradio.cz
22.00-23.00 GMT

*NEW REORDER WEBSITE COMING SOON*

Latest Release:

ReOrder & Dave Deen duo have returned to bring you another uplifting track inn their nature. This release is called 'Again', a well-balanced uplifter which can only be described as the true essence of summer.

DJ/Radio Support: mark Pledger (Anjunabeats Worldwide 231), Manuel Le Saux (TTT 362), Mike Shiver, Ashley Wallbridge (10/10), Fast Distance, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Woody van Eyden, Pedro Del Mar, John O'Bir, Lee Haslam, Katy Rutkovski, Veselin Tasev (DTW 183), Suzy Solar, Suncatcher, Sly One (Great stuff, would have expected nothing less from you two. Definite support!), Dave Nadz, El-Jay, Odonbat, Matt Trigle and more.

Click >>here<< to purchase 'ReOrder & Dave Deen feat. Irena Love - Again'

Click >>here<< to visit the ReOrder Facebook page

Click >>here<< for ReOrder's full bio

Last edited by Cliffy Burrows on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 am
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight at 20:00 CET 19:00 GMT In Trance I Believe 094: World premier of new A.R.D.I, Erander and special sneak peak about SSR 2 Years Anniversary and together with event anthem produced by ReOrder pres. Group Number One called "Stone"! make sure to tune in: www.discovertrance.com | www.clubradio.cz
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:24 pm
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Tune in today for 'ReOrder - IN Trance I Believe' featuring new tunes by Manuel Le Saux, Miroslav Vrlik and new tracks from ReOrder himself.

To tune into the show see info below:

ITIB broadcast in Premiere every Monday:
www.discovertrance.com
19.00-20.00 GMT
www.clubradio.cz
19.00-20.00 GMT

In Replay:
Monday: www.1mix.co.uk
19.00-20.00 GMT
Wednesday: www.trance.fm
18.00-19.00 GMT
Thursday: www.clubradio.cz
22.00-23.00 GMT

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:10 pm
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

After the show finished to celebrate 2 years of 'Silent Shore Records' ReOrder made his track 'ReOrder pres. Group Number One - Stone' available for free download.

You can download it on the link below:

http://www.discovertrance.com/FreeTrack-SSRE006.aspx

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:29 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: