GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cliffy Burrows presents Digital Journeys on DTR

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 62.75

Member #: 8,297

Post Post subject: Cliffy Burrows presents Digital Journeys on DTR Reply with quote

This thread will be a permanant one with news and info on my 1 hour radio show on Discover Trance Radio, 'Digital Journeys'. The show is broadcast on the 3rd Sunday of every month between 3pm and 4pm GMT.

Each month I will showcasing the best in progressive, uplifting and tech trance. I hope you can tune in and join the journey.

To tune in simply go to www.discovertrance.com and click on the 'Listen' tab. Then select your prefered player and bandwith from the selections.

Digital Journeys - Journey 024
Sunday 17th April 3pm - 4pm GMT
On www.discovertrance.com

This months show see's 'Digital Journeys' turn 2 year old and celebrates with a move to the fantastic 'Discover Trance Radio'. One of the biggest Trance stations going, I'm looking forward to playing the latest and greatest Trance on it's airwaves.

In this episode i'll be playing tracks and remixes from the likes of Sandeagle, A & Z, TBC & N&R Project, Function C pres. Keelin Temple, Ancientmind, Ronny K., Ion Blue, Active Limbic System, Darren Porter, Corbossy and Touchstone.

I hope you can join the journey.

To tune in, use the link below:

http://www.discovertrance.com/tunein.aspx

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:59 am
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Digital Journeys - Journey 025
Sunday 15th May 3pm - 4pm GMT

In this months show i'll be playing tracks and remixes from the likes of Sandeagle, Corbossy, Dean Thomas, Avernus, Ancientmind, Running Man, Priority One, Sulaco, Binary Finary, Darren Porter, Steve Allen, Shaun Williams, Sneijder, Massive Attack & John Dopping.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:19 am
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Digital Journeys - Journey 026
Sunday 19th June 3pm - 4pm GMT

In this months show will feature tracks, remixes and vocals from the likes of Corbossy, A & Z, Tripleone, Southern Fraiz, Irena Love, Simon O'Shine, Function C pres. Keelin Temple, Mindful Innovations, Ahemd Romel, Arctic Moon, Simon Patterson, Nick Callaghan, Will Atkinson, Mallorca Lee, Gary Maguire, Ally Brown and Chase & Status.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 am
Paul-921

Vibes: 0.26

Member #: 68,939

nice!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: