GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Darren Tate - Horizons 03 Winter Sampler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Darren Tate - Horizons 03 Winter Sampler Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!

Article teaser:
There is a third artist album on the horizon of Darren Tate for release this year and the first previews have just been released on Mondo. Two sampler tracks from what we are sure will be an essential artist album of 2011...

Read full article here
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 pm
dt8project

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 61.10

Member #: 12,393

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

When someone utters the name Darren Tate, the mind instantly recalls countless trance masterpieces created by this legendary producer. Darren is still in a class of his own when it comes to creating flawless tour de force pieces of music, and this EP captures some of the Tate magic that fans around the world know and love.

With tracks from the second instalment of Darren’s highly acclaimed “Horizons” album series still rocking many dance floors throughout the world, his relentless production workout continues as we deliver this very exciting sampler with two massive cuts from the forthcoming Horizons 03 due out in 2011.

Field of Dreams" (click here for a sample) – uplifting chords, sumptuous melodies and swooping pads float gracefully over the chest thumping bass and the result is a truly magical wall of sound. Then the emotional breakdown that follows can only be described as pure Tate gold. Arms will soar in the air as the music spirals you into a state of true euphoria before the track rockets back in again.

Bala" (click here for a sample) – keeping things fresh and original, Darren isn’t afraid to stray from the norm and ‘Bala’ is a case in point. Taking things a little deeper, the minimal hypnotic drones and haunting chants fuse together with a unique Balafone riff to create a cool yet really colourful sound. The sweet tribal melodies and piano riffs generate an epic buzz making this a sure fire crowd pleaser for those late night sets.

Click here to buy the MP3's from Beatport.
Click here to buy the CD single.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Review Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: