GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Business of Music courses @ & Music Business Plan Competition - London

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoelee

Club Manager

Vibes: 160.93

Member #: 8,223

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

We have had some feedback/comments from the clients that attended the - How To Raise Money For Your Music Business Course last week and would like to share them with you Smile

Pietro
Sordid Soup Recordings:

Its been great…the talk we had tonight, really informative and I definitely recommend it to anyone think of going into business with music…so thank you very much!!

Ulisses Becekrg:
I think that the course was very good, it was very helpful with lots of information that I didn’t know specifically, the place is really good as well it is close to the tube, and the teacher Boomy is very helpful as well very enthusiastic and he know a lot about the music business, it was really really worth it to come!

Blue Gene
Aural Flux Recordings:

Yeah I think that the course is a great eye opener I never knew so much existed right now in terms of funding so… definitely if your thinking of going into music business, come to this course.

Frederic Jean-Baptiste
TCR:

PBC is the best, Boomy is the man, from here we are all going somewhere, you’ll see!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:57 am
carmerhungry

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.18

Member #: 68,360

Post Post subject: marketing assignment help Reply with quote

I am happy read of about your business planning and I am imressed. so keep continue think for progress business.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: