GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gatecrasher: Summer Sound System....who's going?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 568.95

Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Member #: 910
Posts: 4314
Location: Notts, UK

Post Post subject: Gatecrasher: Summer Sound System....who's going? Reply with quote

After a few visits to the pub I've found some fellow dance fans who are organising a trip to Gatecrasher next month.

I'll be taking a mate with me and a few of us should be going for the Saturday, were not going for the sunday just saturday.

Who else is going to this one this year? I've never been and made it my nbew year resolution to attend more festivals and get an i:vibes report while I'm at it.

_________________
www.davehart.me
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:37 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Radiosity

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 45.06

Joined: 19 Oct 2003
Member #: 4,625
Posts: 274
Location: Lincs, UK

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm, I'd love to go but unfortunately money is way too tight to be able to. I've got a holiday in Japan planned next year and saving for that is taking pretty much all my spare money. Maybe I'll go next year instead after I've been to Japan Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:08 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
i:Vibes Store Beatport LLC visit djdownload.com


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group