GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
!!!Promotional Work!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
philrowbotham
Phil Rowbotham
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.62

Member #: 11,525

Post Post subject: !!!Promotional Work!!! Reply with quote

Jobs Vacancies

Maximal is becoming the largest growing club night in London, with residencies at The Cross, The Key in Kings Cross and Thirst in Soho. We are currently looking for PR, Promotion and flyer people that want to help us attract the mad for it clubber to our nights.

You will be working alongside our head of street promotion, working on the night of our events pulling in as many people into the club as physically possible. You will need to be a very confident individual, able to approach and communicate with people on the street. Attractiveness is always helpful but provided your bubbly and outgoing person this is not essential.

The rewards for being part of the Maximal team are: you will be given FREE access to all our nights, a healthy wage, and you will be part of a fantastic team of people, that is growing all the time.

Wages depend on the event you will be working on. Working at The Cross and The Key your wage will be a flat rate of £7ph, which includes 2 free drinks at the end your shift (alcoholic or soft).

Wages for our smaller events at Thirst in Soho will be based on the amount of people you get into the venue. You will be given £1.50 per person you get into the club, again we will give you FREE drinks on the night (alcoholic or soft).

Does this interest you?

If so please call or email Phil Rowbotham on
07894820354 / lovemymaximal@hotmail.co.uk
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:34 pm
Demilio
Koray Genc
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.74

Member #: 7,819

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

If you are one of the biggest nightclibs, then you have to have this song Escolate - Happy Hour in your DJ's set!

Download it at www.hehe.nu for free dude! + the Demilio remix!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:56 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.81

Member #: 910

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there mite be a few takers on a job like this.

What are the perks? Smile

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:35 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: