GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stylus Rex - Squelch Freak w/ Neztic Remix - BJB002 Out Now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esef
esef
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 2.02

Member #: 7,436

Post Post subject: Stylus Rex - Squelch Freak w/ Neztic Remix - BJB002 Out Now Reply with quote

Stylus Rex - Squelch Freak (Original + Neztic Remix) - BJB002

Squelch Freak is the 3rd release for Stylus Rex, aka Greg Marshall, and his first release on the BijouBeats label. Greg had his first self-released EP Boomstick/Halo Ember in 2005. His follow-up release Blatant/The Special found its home on on Punk Funk in February 2006. Squelch Freak is as much influenced by post-punk bands like Joy Division as it is modern electro and breaks. It's Electro Funk for Digital Punks!

Squelch Freak (Original)
Having already been played by Krafty Kuts on Jay Cunning's Kiss FM radio show, Squelch Freak is set to drop large on the dance floor. Featuring tweaked out sounds that’ll twist your brain inside-out, the original version builds momentum right from the start and carries it straight through to the finish. This track fits in mid-set when the crowd’s energy is stating to peak.

"Wicked track!"
EK

Squelch Freak (Manuel Neztic Remix)
Manuel Neztic has made a name for himself in the breaks scene with several original and remix track releases. Neztic’s remix rolls the track a smoother edge, transforming both the sound and texture or the original. A great track to warm up or transition your sets with.

"A fantastic remix. Lots of plays from me."
Jariten (Sound of Habib)

Reviews:
Plastic Soup
Wicked Style
BijouBreaks.com

Track Samples at www.BijouBeats.com

Exclusive pre-release available March 1st only from

Available March 15th from the following online retailers

Additional info at www.BijouBeats.com

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:40 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: