GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Terry Grant, Tanto Project, Bia & DJ Paul New Releases!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
typhoon9909
Fiberlineaudioslut
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 7.60

Member #: 9,018

Post Post subject: Terry Grant, Tanto Project, Bia & DJ Paul New Releases! Reply with quote

Jeff Devas - Madame Rendezvous - Terry Grant's Longer Mix
Bedrock allstar Terry Grant returns for another quality remix on Fiberlineaudio. Terry turns Madame Rendezvous out with a fat sound and a funky bass line. True Underground!

Tanto Project Feat. Dikla - Fly Away
Tanto Project return with the follow up to their massive Perfect Color single. Fly Away continues with more inspirational house from Tanto and vocalist Dikla, featuring more live instrumentation and electronic dance grooves. Pure Quality!

Narek - Mary Rose
Narek bounces back with his second solo offering on Fiberlineaudio with a fun loving and floor filling anthem. Sweet vibes, a stabbing vocal, and creative drum programming deliver another quality release!

Bia & DJ Paul - Thursdays At Night
Fresh off a little "Big Monkey" business... Bia & DJ Paul return with an epic slice of progressive house. Thursday at Night has a chugging sound and just the right mix of deep dark vibes and epic bliss. Dance floor Madness is guaranteed!

Cloudz Factory - Buzz Me
Cloudz Factory make their Fiberlineaudio debut with a techy slice of raw electro house with buzzsaw analog bass and minimal drums - buzz me sets the mood and then goes deeper.

Matt Rowan - Stonker - Jeff Devas's Stinker Remix
Jeff Devas takes a techy approach on his Stinker Remix of Matt Rowan's Stonker of a tune.

Get the latest new releases direct to your email from Fiberlineaudio - Join Our Mailing List Today!

Cheers!

Fiberlineaudio.com

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: