GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
German Grand Prix (Part Two)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.81

Member #: 910

Post Post subject: German Grand Prix (Part Two) Reply with quote

Its the German Grand Prix this weekend and it looks like we have a championship battle on our hands this season.

Lets see if Alonso can fight back at Ferrari who have the pace advantage over the last two races.

Who's your tip?

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stream

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Schumi will win his home event.

Allthough I would hope Kimi got this one.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:16 pm
davehart

Kimi was running light, Schumi got the easy win but I think Massa could have pushed him if he would be allowed to. Championship battle is getting a lot closer now.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:47 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stream

Massa is really driving well. Seems he got the skills and runs just as quickly as the ace-drivers after he got into a better car.

I wonder what Renault can do now to become competitive again after the latest rule-changes that seams to have really put them back a bit. From what I heard no teams are allowed to do any testing for the next 3 weeks either...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:01 am
davehart

The ban on their active damper system has definately hurt their performance and the drop in the tyre performance is hurting them two. Bridgestone have the better tyre at the moment I think.

They are pushing in car development but without any testing its develop while racing. Honda were back to the front at the weekend. We will have to see if they can keep it.

I agree with Massa, its just a shame he is in the team with Schumacher. He will never be allowed to race against him, always playing the second man role.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:01 pm
Stream

At least we will get some interesting races at the end of this season. Earlier on it looked as if Alonso would secure the championship before the summer.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:19 am
davehart

Very true yeah.

Looks like this one could go down to the wire if it keeps staying as close as it has been. We've not had a close finish to a championship for years!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:40 pm
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Member #: 2,831

Online thing I like with Formula 1 is the start... the rest is soo booring Wink just going round and round and round and...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:39 am
Stream

It can get a bit boring at times if there are no take-overs...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:42 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: