GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
does everyone do drugs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thornael

Dancefloor Maniac

Vibes: 86.44

Member #: 3,225

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy P wrote:
Actually I did a pretty extensive survey for an ivibes.nu article that I was going to write and never got around to writing and it will sadly probably never see the light of day and Europe obviously is more liberal with drugs as well, look at Holland, Portugal and other places. Yes, the guvernment has a lot of Asians who only show up to take drugs and they usually bump into you for no reason. Ask anyone else who has ever been to the guvernment, you know I'm right Very Happy. If you want to smoke herb and chillax, then by all means, I don't need herb. You also assume I give a rat's ass about fooking trance music, which has completely hit the shitter. If you want to meet me, I'll be at System's 6th Birthday on the 18th for Steve Tribal King Lawler \o/

Why do you say Portugal is liberal with drugs? Holland is far more, since they legally pemit the "soft" drugs, and in portugal no.

Open your heart and push the Limits"
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:51 pm
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

a few years ago no, but i do now, and i do enjoy them.

i find with pills that it does make the music sound a lot better!. but to be honest i love the music with or without the drugs so i doesnt really matter for me, i can go to nights totally clean and still have the best time of my life. my night doesnt totally depend on me taking stuff, like some people i know that arnt as a keen on the music as iam and need drugx

i dont care if people do drugs when they party, i wont think any less of them as long as they know when to stop taking stuff. because some people just go crazy and endanger themselves and others around them even more. eg afterhours clubs!!

its a persons own choice what they do.

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:22 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

White_Lightning wrote:
i dont care if people do drugs when they party, i wont think any less of them as long as they know when to stop taking stuff. because some people just go crazy and endanger themselves and others around them even more. eg afterhours clubs!!

Exactly what I think. I'm quite "live and let live" about this sort of thing.

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:49 am
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Member #: 2,831

Viceroy wrote:
White_Lightning wrote:

yeah the same here... fuck up your brain with chemicals if you want Wink

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:30 pm
Anonymous

Member #: -1

I am drugs
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:12 am
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

Spherix wrote:
Viceroy wrote:
White_Lightning wrote:

yeah the same here... fuck up your brain with chemicals if you want Wink

It's always a personal choice though, never be foreced into taking drugs if you dont want to. Thats my rule.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tryxx
DJ, at your service
Moving your Body

Vibes: 19.05

Member #: 6,296

Chey! wrote:
here are drugs used quite often in (trance) events, but it doesnt mean that everybody does that.

yeah, most places to have drug users *raises hand*, but the vast majority of the punters dont take anything.

having said that, i've been to clubs where at least 80% of the clubbers ARE on something...but they are generally the harder events (hardhouse, hardtrance, hard techno, hardcore...)

anyways, i've had to stop for a while Sad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:11 pm
MixzaMixer
Lif3 !n AnOther VvorLd
On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 10.84

Member #: 6,019

cigarettes and a cup of coffee for me will do just fine^_-
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:55 am
synergize
Trancified Junkie
Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 27.08

Member #: 8,048

davehart wrote:
I've never unserstood why people take drugs weather it be power or pill based. Its a big money culture now with more people smacked off their tits than you would realise. I neither take drugs or appluad people who do as the majority of them are twats.

weed for me is like another bill, it really helps me chill and i tend to be one who is paranoid and worries all the time, and it really helps me focus on certain things, like producing music. Different strokes for different folks i reckon

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:31 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: