GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Marcel Woods & Solidstate on Trancemixers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 62.75

Member #: 8,297

Post Post subject: Marcel Woods & Solidstate on Trancemixers Reply with quote

This week we have a very special guestmix from the one and only MARCEL WOODS plus a special guestmix from Americas new rising star SOLIDSTATE, plus the usual round up of new talent and popular residents.

Sunday 05/03/06 will bring Prog Supremo Tom Bailey at 6pm GMT, ETN Rising Star Andy G at 7pm GMT, station favourite Project F at 8pm GMT & at 10pm GMT we have SOLIDSTATE'S GUESTMIX

Monday 06/03/06 will bring DJ Tequeeze at 6pm GMT, Canada's bootleg genius Macarius at 8pm GMTand The Lincoln Italian Franco Baresi at 10pm GMT.

Tuesday 07/03/06 will start with at 7pm GMT with Dutch Man Jay G, At 8pm GMT we have the sexy Laura may, At 9pm GMT we have Bournemouth man Andy Rapkins & finally at 10pm we have the classically trained Alex Kerr.

Wednesday 08/03/06 is MARCEL WOODS night. This will start with the hugley talented Gazra at 7pm GMT, myself ETN Rising Star Cliffy Burrows at 8pm GMT, Marcel Woods at 9pm GMT and rounding things off at 10pm GMT the fantastic Deeko.

Thursday 09/03/06 we have Londener Owen Clark on at 7pm GMT, the fabulous Lewis Mann at 9pm GMT & finally Pressure & Passion man Paul Pearson at 10pm GMT.

Friday 10/03/06 warming you up for the weekend we have, DJ Mako at 6pm GMT, At 7pm Lee Harrison, At 8pm GMT we have Memoir, The fast and furious N Project at 9pm GMT & new boy DJ Iqy at 10pm GMT.

Saturday 11/03/06 we have admin night with Mr Stella, Lee Harrison at 6.30pm, Mr Fantastic, Aria-9 at 7.30pm, Mr Bossman, Arp at 8.30pm and Galaxy Nubreed & Future Goodgreef Floor Filler, Gaz Walgate at 9.30pm GMT.

Click on the link below to listen:

http://www.trancemixers.com/tm.html

Click the link below if you prefer to listen using Winamp or I-Tunes:

http://69.57.167.173:9015/listen.pls

Click the link below if you want to visit the Chatroom open whilst the station is n air:

http://chat.trancemixers.com

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:59 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: