GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This week on www.trancemixers.com

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 62.75

Member #: 8,297

Post Post subject: This week on www.trancemixers.com Reply with quote

This week we have some good guest mixes plus the usual round of up of new talent and popular residents.

Sunday 12/2/06 will see a guest mixes from Prog Supremo Tom Bailey & Hard Trance man Ron Van Den Beuken. Tom is on at 6pm GMT and Ron at 10pm GMT. Also playing this night are ETN Rising Star Andy G at 7pm GMT & station favourite Project F at 8pm GMT.

Monday 13/02/06 will see a guest mix from the fabulous DJ Ampz. He will be playing in the second half of Macarius show which starts at 8pm GMT. Also playing this night will be DJ Tequeeze at 6pm GMT and Americas finest Johnny Monsoon at 10pm GMT.

Tuesday 14/02/06 will be a normal night with our excellent residents. At 7pm GMT we have Dutchman Jay G, At 8pm GMT we have the sexy Laura may, At 9pm GMT we have London man Andy Raps & finally at 10pm we have the classicly trained Alex Kerr.

Wednesday 15/02/06 we have a guest mix from no other than Manuel Le Saux. He will be on at 9pm GMT. Also this night will be the hugley talented Gazra, myself Mr Cliffy Burrows at 8pm GMT and rounding things off at 10pm GMT the fantastic Deeko.

Thursday 16/02/06 again is a resi night with Londener Owen Clark on at 7pm GMT, the fabulous Lewis Mann at 9pm GMT & finally Dub-Tech man Che at 10pm GMT.

Friday 17/02/06 once again resi night warming you up for the weekend. With new boy DJ Mako at 6pm GMT, At 7pm Lee Harrison, At 8pm GMT we have Swiss T and the fast and furious N Project at 9pm GMT.

Saturday 18/02/06 we have admin night with Mr Cool, Lee Harrison at 6.30pm, Mr Fantastic, Aria-9 at 7.30pm, Mr Bossman, Arp at 8.30pm and Galaxy Nubreed & Goodgreef Hero, Gaz Walgate at 9.30pm GMT.

Click on the link below to listen:

http://www.trancemixers.com/tm.html

Click the link below if you prefer to listen using Winamp or I-Tunes:

http://69.57.167.173:9015/listen.pls

Click the link below if you want to visit the Chatroom open whilst the station is n air:

http://chat.trancemixers.com

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:31 pm
andyg_uk

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.74

Member #: 8,369

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Super stuff Cliffy! Surprised Nice line up, I'll be tuned in Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:05 pm
Cliffy Burrows

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 62.75

Member #: 8,297

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Just e reminder that Manuel Le Saux is on tonight, so get tuned in from 7pm GMT Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:56 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: