GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nortechno Sessions w/guest MOSSA Tonight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CjTari
Carlos Pros
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.90

Member #: 8,011

Post Post subject: Nortechno Sessions w/guest MOSSA Tonight Reply with quote

Hell yeaz!! tonight i have the pleasure of having as a guest, one of Canada's Best!

Mossa

Epsilonlab / Cynosure / Mos Ferry Productions / Circus Company

Mossa's instrumental background can be clearly heard in his electronic compositions. After djing since 1999, Mossa (aka Jeremy Petrus) ventured into producing, combining
his many styles to create a body of work which is at times minimalist, amusing, and rarely symmetrical. Using an assortment of plastic and static sounds collected here and there, he arranges an eclectic bouquet of rhythms and kick drums. Mossa is also dedicated to releasing, along with fellow artists, an uncompromising style of house music and minimal techno with Complot Records. He is the founder and label manager of this Montreal-based record label.

Be sure to tune in, the first mix is a new mix by your host, Cj Tari, with a ver nice combination of minimal beats and tech house.

hope you enjoy!

10pm EST - 8pm MST - 9pm CST

info:

www.mercurysessions.com

to listen

www.mercurynation.com/hi_listen.pls

Nortechno Session Every 1st and 3rd Monday of the Month

@ 10pm EST - 8pm MST - 9pm CST
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:33 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: