GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
**Passion Tour Comes To Hull**

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Alex Kerr

Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 7.56

Member #: 7,999

Post Post subject: **Passion Tour Comes To Hull** Reply with quote

PaSSion and Lange come to Hull!!! Friday 14th October 2005 @ The Welly Club

With over one million clubbers passing through the doors over the past decade, PaSSion is globally notorious as pioneers of the trance sound and one of the UK’s leading superclubs…. And it’s coming to Hull!

Whilst providing ‘The Dedicated Followers of Passion’ with the worlds leading DJs week in week out, the story is one of such legend that many of those world class DJs who appear at the club accredit PaSSion with assisting in there own meteoric rise to fame.

To celebrate 10 years at the top, PaSSion will be on tour taking the world class DJs along with them - The first of these momentous monthly Hull parties will take place at Hull’s Welly Club on Friday 14th October and PaSSion have drafted in a very special guest to entertain the Hull crowds!

World number 51 DJ (DJ Mag) and pioneer of the trance sound Lange will headline the event alongside the Grammy award nominated Mike Koglin, PaSSion resident DJ and Promoter Andy Bagguley, local hero Jamie Rial and Alex Kerr

Nights name: PaSSion Hull What music you play: trance in main room, funky house in back room

News or gossip about night that might interest us: Midlands Superclub PaSSion makes its North East monthly debut drafting in trance superstars Lange and Mike Koglin with more block rocking beats than you can shake a fish at!

Web site: www.passionuk.com www.connecteddjs.com

Can I wear trainers? Yes

Hours: 10 – 4am

Tel number: 07742930048

Venue name: The Welly Club

Address 105-107, Beverley Road, HU3 1TS

City: Hull

Capacity: 800

Price: £8 before 11, £10 thereafter

Date: 14/10/05

DJs for each date: 14/10: PaSSion Trance Arena: Lange, Mike Koglin, Andy Bagguley, Jamie Rial and Alex Kerr. Our House Funky Arena: Work DJs and Kruda
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:52 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: