GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stupid Things You Did as a Kid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

Member #: -1

Post Post subject: Stupid Things You Did as a Kid Reply with quote

i thought this would make for a great thread.

ok heres mine....

when i was like 12 i filled a windew bottle with gasoline and felt like i needed to light some things on fire i.e. legos. I went out onto my driveway and sprayed them and lit but it wasnt enough for me so i blew it out and sprayed more gasoline all over. When i lit, a 4x4 area of my driveway turned into a blazing inferno the likes of which ive never seen before. luckily it was winter so i put some snow on it.

im sure there are many MANY more but nothing comes to mind except those.
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:06 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember very many - I think I stuck a hammer in the power outlet once.

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:48 pm
Anonymous

okay guys...the lack of responses is making me look like the only person here whos ever done something stupid...someone please share what you did!!!
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:00 am
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

I've either forgotten what I did or simply suppressed it from my mind.

Can't really think of anything stupid I did...

Hmm - but once when we were going to have a class in the kitchen at school we hid one of our classmates in the deep freeze and sprinkled him with flour.
When the teacher came in and opened the freezer she was sure he had frozen to death. The teacher got a nervous breakdown and was away from school for several weeks...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:07 am
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

Stream wrote:
When the teacher came in and opened the freezer she was sure he had frozen to death. The teacher got a nervous breakdown and was away from school for several weeks...

Laughing That's hilarious! Not really embarrassing tho, sounds pretty funny to me. Did you guys get in trouble for it?

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:23 pm
Stream

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Viceroy wrote:
Laughing That's hilarious! Not really embarrassing tho, sounds pretty funny to me. Did you guys get in trouble for it?

Nothing serious anyways - just a chat with the headmaster.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:19 pm
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Member #: 2,831

hmm I'm trying to remember something but it's really hard to compete with you guys Razz Honestly, you are really stupid Wink Wink Wink

Maybe the time when me and some mates were tossing apples on balconies to scare the people living in the appartments (it sounded really loud when the apples hit the balconies)... Anyhow we did it once in a while and our accuracy wasn't exactly the best... One day a man came toward us and we thought that he would just pass by or something, instead he took a hold of a friend and kicked him on the knee so he fell, we were like maybe 8-9 years old so we kinda shit in our pants Wink... Appearantly we had hit his car and he wasn't so happy about it...

We said that we had only tossed one time and that we knew other people that had tossed, which we ofcourse didn't... After awhile somehow we convinced him that we were innocent so he apologized and after that not much more happend Razz

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:46 pm
davehart

Vibes: 564.03

Member #: 910

You do some silly things in your younger years.

I used to be a right little *beep* Smile

I think was when I used to live down deserted country lanes I used to leave milk bottles full of oil in the middle of the road and wait for cars to run over them.

Those days are long gone now though Smile

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
QbIx

Resident DJ

Vibes: 75.45

Member #: 4,122

I think the silly thing I did as a kid and possibly the most dangerous was to stick a piece of metal wire into a plug socket and then encourage my younger sister to touch it. I thought it was hilarious at the time.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:39 pm
Anonymous

oooo when i was 14 i was playing with my BB gun and had the great idea to shoot my neighbors porch fence supporting column thing. i saw the glass table behind it but didnt realize until it shattered into a bajillion pieces. i wouldve thought that the bb would go right through and leave a hole but it didnt.
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:09 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: