GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blank & Jones Remix!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJLifeAndDeath

i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 74.33

Member #: 4,647

Post Post subject: Blank & Jones Remix! Reply with quote

**There are 2 of these floatly about, sorry I popped it into the wrong section Embarassed If you like it, follow the link to the other as well, feedback is always wanted!**

Hi all!!

I've been a little quiet on the news and reviews front as of late. So sorry!

But it's cause I'm been back to work with the tunes and whilst working on a new song I got a little bored and starting going through my old tune boxes!! I found the all time classic!! The Nightfly by Blank & Jones. The song was a corker in 2000 and I decided (If this makes sense) to take time out from my new song and remix an old one. (It's one of my Rebirth Mixes)

Give it a whirl and see what you think please! (One thing mind, feel free to download the tune, but it's not true quality, due to upload and download...if you want a nice clearer version just let me know! But you'll need broadband!! )

http://www.dance-industries.com/view_track.php?ID=9417

Hope you like it.....!
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:35 am
Anonymous

Member #: -1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

well there were some definate problems with the volum levels. I would have had a longer intro with maybe some chopped up version of the main synth before the whole thing if you get my drift. The sound quality seemed a bit low. The strings in the begginning didnt seem to go with the rest of the song. I did think it was quite pumping and with a few changes it could really kick some ass. 8/10
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:30 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: