GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MPFS Records looking for new signings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yaz

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 3.04

Member #: 1,665

Post Post subject: MPFS Records looking for new signings! Reply with quote

Following the success of recent successes to this awesome new label, MPFS Records are now looking for further signings for the label!

With releases already agreed on two massive forthcoming compilations are you good enough to be their next release?

Interested? Here's some background from previous label releases:

MPFS001: Gateway – Big, Fat and Juicy

Air play on Radio 1, Charted at number 5 by Dave Pearce. A full on club anthem

MPFS002 - Alucard Pres. Yana Kay - Eyes Of A Perfect Stranger

Playlisted by: Guy Ornadel, John Askew, Rank 1, Jon O'Bir, Graham Gold, Marc West, Yaz, Adam White, John Askew, Tall Paul, Danny Slade(IDJ) Andy Bagguley, Rank 1, Mike Shiver and many more! (Played both at Dancevalley and Global Gathering in 2004!) Number 1 in Guy Ornadel and Tall Paul’s chart. Number 7 in Mixmags most wanted. Tipped as the next ‘Motorcycle’

MPFS003 - Terradia Feat. Damona - Drowning In Dreams

Playlisted by: M.I.K.E, Guy Ornadel, Rank 1, Dave Pearce, Mike Shiver, Jon O'Bir, Yaz, Marc West, Giorgio Ponticelli, Komas Epsilon, Outback, Perry O'Neil, Niklas Harding and loads more! Top 10 hit on AudioJelly, Beatport and Trackitdown Digital Download Stores.

MPFS004 Mathew Adams Pres. Stratosphere - Sunscape

Playlisted by Ferry Corsten, M.I.K.E, Guy Ornadel, Jon O'Bir, Yaz, Marc West, Christian Zechner, Paul Kershaw, Danny Slade (IDJ), Ehron Stowers and loads more! Featured on Ferry Corsten's new compilation CD!

Interested?

Genres of progressive house and trance right through to uplifting trance and tech trance will be considered and myself and Peter McCowan aka Alucard will be vetting all applications and putting the shortlist of possible candidates together. I'll be looking at the more trance and tech-trance sounds with Peter concentrating on the progressive house to trance.

How to get your tracks to us

You've got a couple of choices here:

1. Email a link to a good quality sample (192Kbit and up) to tracks@mpfsrecords.com and we'll download the track and check it out further.

2. Upload a good quality sample (192kbit and up) to our ftp site:

Server : tracks.mpfsrecords.com
username : tracks
password : -

Ideally full length samples please but if you must send shortened clips PLEASE make sure they're long enough to give a good indication of the whole track not just a 30 second sample.

This account will only allow upload, not download or delete so you can be happy knowing that no-one outside MPFS Records will have access to this site or any of your material.

Obviously all material will be considered in strictest confidence and we'll be in touch shortly to let you know if you've been successful in being considered for release. Once agreed the track will be pressed to vinyl along with a remix TBC and also available across all good digital download stockists. So get your tunes into us now!

NOTE: All tracks must be original work - no remixes or updates on previous tracks will be considered. Also full length tracks must not have been made previously available on p2p networks, TA or any other forums.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:04 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: