GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
SOUTH WEST FOUR!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rock
rockin rupert
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.28

Member #: 7,503

Post Post subject: SOUTH WEST FOUR! Reply with quote

Oh yes.. following a sell out festival on Clapham Common last summer those cheeky chappies at Heat Events are back again to deliver what is looking set to be London BIGGEST outdoor dance festival SOUTH WEST FOUR!

But before I say anymore, to kick things off on Friday 6th May they're thowing a HUGE launch party @ London's MIGHTY Heaven including DJS:

Steve Lawler, Hybrid, Adam Sheridan, Gavyn Mitchell, Phil Reynolds, Rob
Tissera, Guffy, Tania Mann, Andy Baggulley, Marc French + MANY MANY MORE!

Room 1 will feature an exclusive 3 hour set from the king of Space: Steve Lawler alongside Wales' progressive breaks superstars Hybrid alongside Marcus Wallis & Sundazed excellent Laura T whilst upstairs Star Bar will be given over to the legendary Bora Bora crew to throw a beach party of monsterous proportions! Mixmag Future Heroes host room 3 to give us a blast of the best future trance gods whilst the Soundshaft plays host to Heat's hard dance masters.

South West Four debuted last summer over the august bank holiday and was a sunshine ‘n’ smiles, sell out success, featuring the likes of Erick Morillo, Sasha and the Bora Bora Summer Sound System on a gloriously hot summers afternoon. This year’s event has been granted a larger capacity officially making this London’s largest dance music festival!

Be there for the launch party as the full line up is announced alongside competitions and giveaways for ticket holders including VIP Tickets to the main event in August!

MORE INFO: www.heatuk.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:26 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: