GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Great work!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clubtrax

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 56

Post Post subject: Great work!!! Reply with quote

With new look, great forum & chat this site will be much more popular. Great that you using light colors, it's much comfortable. I think this one will be most popular trance site ever!!! Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 10:00 am
eXeTik

Part-Time Clubber

Member #: 167
Location: -------/)/)-----------------------------------(O.o)-----------------------------------('')('')

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeha... soft colors are much easier for the eyes, though the biggest Trance forum on the net is TranceAddict... and they have dark colors- go figure Rolling Eyes
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 9:29 pm
The Belgian Bonzai

Full-Time Clubber

Member #: 390

Post Post subject: Biggeest Trance Forum Reply with quote

Don't you count HomeOfMusic as a tranceforum? They're bigger. & They have bright colours Wink
See you, guys.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 9:58 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Good you like the brighter colours Smile

Being a professional web-developer in real-life I know that brighter colours are better than darker colours.
All our customers want a bright web-design.

Only newbies use dark colours (yes, it is a lot easier to make a design with darker colours, don't know why though...hehe...)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 12:14 pm
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 50

Suppose it partly goes down to the genre of the site, different site genres tend to have different colour schemes. Very nicely done though Stream, i know how hard it is to produce a site of this calibar, as i'm in the process of v3.0 of my site at the moment, and have been for some time, which isn't as big as I:vibes, but is a pain in the ass nonetheless Wink

Hope too see some nice developments in the future.

Regards,

Wilko

Paranezia - #1 Source For Trance!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 9:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

I've been working on the "site-engine" for about 8 months....a bit up and down on the work-amount of course...but MANY hours have been spent on it...much of it on the administration-pages that the public hopefully won't be able to access...hehe.. Smile

The forum is made by the phpBB-group as stated below, but many hours have been spent on integrating it with the site...as soon as phpBB v2 becomes stable I will start work in integrating it into the main i:Vibes page (i did this for phpBB v1.4, but decided to change to v2).

Hopefully this will happen before Christmas....other new features and services will be available sooner though! Wink

Hope you'll enjoy them!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 11:11 am
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 50

Bloodyhell!.. not many sites can even compare to the php engine you've got running on here.
I've only been webdesignin since January, so i'm not even half as good as yourself at what you do.
Hopefully, it'll grow and grow, it more than deserves to, great job all round Stream. Smile

Back to work on mine now, hours and hours of coding still ahead Confused

Regards,

Wilko

Paranezia - #1 Source For Trance!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 11:57 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: