GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cube Zero

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QbIx

Resident DJ

Vibes: 75.45

Member #: 4,122

Post Post subject: Cube Zero Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this film yet. Im a big fan of the Cube films also I thought Cube 2 was a bit crap anyone else going to watch/buy it when it comes out.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:54 pm
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 564.03

Member #: 910

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Not heard of this at all. Whats it all about?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
QbIx

Resident DJ

Vibes: 75.45

Member #: 4,122

Its about people who wake up inside a cube like maze with lots of nasty traps and they have to get out alive or at least try to I think its a straight to DVD release.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:31 pm
DJLifeAndDeath

i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 74.33

Member #: 4,647

Cool! I liked Cube. What a quality film for low, low prices...so yes I'll check it if I see it about. (Cube 2 was just wrong!!My way of saying it was crap!! Twisted Evil )

Hey Qbix if you like that, try Cypher. It's by the same writer and director of cube, Vincenzo Natali and has the very sexy Lucy Liu in it. It's a bit of a brain fry but it's good! Sweat

Oh and he's got another new sci fi one in production written by Paul Andersen (He did Res Evil 1 & 2, Event Horizon) called Necropolis. It's suppost to be a "psychological ghost story set in Chicago"......Must be the Chilli Dogs....there are enough to make you hallucinate Mr. Green Surprised
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:11 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: