GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Have a safe holidays

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy P
Andy
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 94.69

Member #: 4,745

Post Post subject: Have a safe holidays Reply with quote

No, I'm not dead ya fools and I'm still committed to giving you all what you want. Everything slows down during the holidays

I do know that Hyper has a new single out, Locodice a new album out in 2005. Kid Koala CD/DVD in Jan, Chem Brothers in Jan, Moby in March and more and more stuff to come out. I'm still writing, just work is tiresome, then I met mah woman....Smile, she likes my writing.

So since I may not have time to mention it

Have a safe holidays (even to those who don't celebrate Christmas) or a safe late December. A word to the pillmongers, please be sensible and don't get too trashed. OH and what are you all doing for NYE? I was going to see Sander K in Toronto but spending NYE with the g.f elsewhere is more fun.

Check the frontpage daily to find out!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:55 am
DjBiz
Dj Biz
Moving your Body

Vibes: 24.00

Member #: 6,435

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to see Armand Van Helden Boxing Day (VIP). Boxing Day is a Holiday we have in Canada the day after Christmas...Then Dj'ing a Club for NYE...Saw Tiesto last wknd...was a hard set for all the haters of late...definately not commercial.

Andy P and everyone...All the best in 05...

Merry Christmas

Cheers

Dj Biz...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:50 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: