GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Holidays in the Med... Best places anyone ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Holidays in the Med... Best places anyone ? Reply with quote

I'm looking for anyone who knows someplace in the Balearics or the Canaries or Even Greece/Spain to reccomend a place to visit on holiday this year, Ibiza is one I went to and didn't enjoy much, the music is cool, but the attitude of some ppl really sucked. I went to Magalluf in mallorca last year, and I'm looking for someplace with lots of sun and activities like watersports... any reccomendations anyone ?

Cheers... Ian
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 12:29 am
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Benidorm is an excellent place to go in Spain. Plenty to do and the nightlife is excellent.

I have also been to Magaluf...it's quite noisy and busy at the best of times, but it's a great place too.

I've currently booked a Club 18-30 holiday to Ibiza for September this year...but I'm trying to sell it to someone right now as I got myself into a spot of money trouble, which means I can't afford to go anymore. Sad

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 12:39 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dj_davie

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,573

Post Post subject: cyprus - ayia napa Reply with quote

ayia napa and the surrounding areas are great too.

its cheaper, and more laid back that ibiza and there arent so many *beep* about!

we went scuba diving and paragliding etc. there are tonnes of other watersports to do.

there was a good old skool night in one club with ratpack and we went to cream at club pzazz which was great.

8)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 11:05 am
Sygnus

i:Vibes HeadEditor

Vibes: 6.92

Member #: 1,072

I have been to Benidorm and MAgaluf a few times. Magaluf tends to be for the younger generationa dn is great if you wanna go out on the pull, there is also a huge club called BCM which is fantastic.

When I went Des Mitchell Was a resident and I spoke to him --> Sound Guy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 11:22 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

I was staying at apartments that overlooked BCM and were about 50metres to go direct over there, the day we got there was opening night but it was really quiet so after Des Mitchells set, we went out into the bar round back and chilled, It is a nice place to go, but with my brother doing A-Levels this summer, Its a family holiday without him so there won't be a whole lot of nightlife this year, mainly on the beach and the odd bar @ night
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 12:10 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: