GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
KUBIK Trance/Hard Trance @ Zanzibar - Liverpool

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kubik
Chris Pollock
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.96

Member #: 6,742

Post Post subject: KUBIK Trance/Hard Trance @ Zanzibar - Liverpool Reply with quote

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:02 pm
kubik
Chris Pollock
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.96

Member #: 6,742

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all out there. Well firsly I think an introduction is called for.

My name is Chris Pollock (yes thats with a P hehe). Orignally I started Kubik last April in Garlands-Liverpool but like all good things it had to come to an end.

Well after plenty of saving I am pround to say that we have it back up and running, this time @ the Zanzibar in Liverpool. Just down from the Masque if any of guys know it.

Anyways, Friday 12th November is our First night, (nerve racking but I know things will take off ) For our first night we start the trance at 11.30pm after the live bands have played and if you guys come down and show support we can carry this on. This will be big!!!

Kubik will be a monthly event initially then who knows?? The line up to start is just myself but as word goes around I will be announcing guests. It's up to you guys to help Kubik get there. Thats all from me if any of you want to know more please drop me a line!! take it easy, laters. Chris Pollock, not Bollock.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:03 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: