GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Final Call-Fallen Angel Review please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TranceAddict14
Bryant
Weekend Clubber

Vibes: 11.60

Member #: 5,520

Post Post subject: Final Call-Fallen Angel Review please Reply with quote

Hi Everyone i recently made a new tune and i think this is my best work so far...so can some one review it for me?
www.soundclick.com/3/bands/finalcallmusic.htm
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:31 am
Anonymous

Member #: -1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Snare is just horrible. Totally out of place. Try fading them in. something was missing....
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:12 pm
Rickorion
Rick Orion
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 5.72

Member #: 6,533

The sounds sound too preset. Try adding some reverb, delays and compressors to your sounds to make them not sound so canned.

Great ideas, but the production needs work.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:30 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

Good tune. THe piano is a very nice addition.
However, that hi-hat/clap or whatever needs to be fixed. There's something very amateurish about it.
The melody is pretty good, I like it.
And there's one more thing -during the changes from each section of the melody to the next there is a small pause which really breaks the mementum build up.
Other than that, good tune!

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:53 pm
TranceAddict14
Bryant
Weekend Clubber

Vibes: 11.60

Member #: 5,520

Thanks for the comments guys....i'll try and work on the song some more..but im currently putting most of my efforts doing a remix of Oceanlab-Satellite..i'll post it wehn im finished
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:33 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Yes sounds very patched..

All the music sounds ok, and its doesnt go off... but lots of time needs to go into the development of your sounds... the clap needs work, the percussion needs work the snare needs to be changed somehow.

i suggest try to use reverb + delay and try to layer your instruments a little more. EQ the melodies etc... intensify them.

all in all it works as it is, meaning all the elements do sound ok together, but individually they all need work, if you can understand what i mean?

keep up the good work!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:53 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: