GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hmmmm ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Post Post subject: Hmmmm ?? Reply with quote

Today its the 21st, but last update was 17th... whats going on?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:17 pm
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

News has been scarce, some of us are busy with college or uni or work but we're doing a lot better than when certain people were working on the crew. It takes patience
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:19 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Ok thats understandable
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:15 pm
Andy P
Andy

Vibes: 94.69

Member #: 4,745

Ian wrote:
News has been scarce, some of us are busy with college or uni or work but we're doing a lot better than when certain people were working on the crew. It takes patience

Such a valid point, and stop crap like this in the suggestions forum. I'm sick and tired of your suggestions steven.

Check the frontpage daily to find out!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:32 pm
Andy P
Andy

I'll add some more feedback, my workrate speaks for itself. I work my fucking ass off on this site, to bring people the best news, interviews and new features that no one else is doing on any other site around. So what we did not update the site in a few days, I got busy working and could not put up more news, other sites do it and they don't hear the complaints. We have heard your complaints before and it seems like you are the boy who cried wolf, too many times. We take 99.99% of comments and think about them but when the same person cries the same thing over and over again, why should we pay attention. Me and Ian and the others work our asses off, giving up our freetime, when we could be doing other things and this is the thanks we get?. We don't have to do what we do, no one is forcing us to do it but we do it because we love music and want to give back to the scene. So please steven, stop complaining about not enough articles or not enough things, we work our asses off here to give you people the best that we can.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:24 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

I wrote this post and it was meant to be directed at the people who are not working at the site but who are in the crew page... I already said hundreds of times that andy, ian, kevin and the others who are doing work are doing a great job.

this post was directed towards the inactive crew members. i presumed you would figure that the post was not directed at you since the work you are doing speaks for itself...

im not complaining i was just wondering why there was no articles.... all you guys had to reply was, im busy with work or whatever Smile... even no reply from the people who are working their asses off was fine....

i dont understand why everything I say gets twisted..

anyways end this topic i dont want any more if it, i know its gonna turn into an argument that i dont want, and it seems i only ever argue with 2 people ever! its not what i want but it seems to be what you both want. id do anything for this site and anyone involved, even if you two asked me for a favour i know id do it even though i know you both despise me!... and dont write the obvious favour, please... Sad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:40 pm
Andy P
Andy

Yes, you are complaining, poor tune of the day, poor this, poor that. I'm sick and tired of only hearing your crying and it bothers me. You are not helping this site, you have been a disadvantage, so do the rest of us a favor and shut it.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:09 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Its a phatt site and people have differences... I never complained I just started discussions Smile

Keeps the board lively Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:59 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: