GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Andreas Reuterberg - Fast Forward

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andreas1999

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.26

Member #: 6,291

Post Post subject: Andreas Reuterberg - Fast Forward Reply with quote

Ok guys (and girls if there are any around),

I've got this new track that I'm almost finished with but I need you opinion on something. I've got this guitar sound in the first break that plays a nice melody but I don't like the guitar. I want to change it in to something else (mainly because I use the same guitar in another song). But take a listen and if you can think of anything or have any comments (good or bad), let me know!

http://www.thesundancekid.net/mp3/andreas_reuterberg_-_force_majeure_-_fast_forward.mp3

There are going to be other changes to it as well so this isn't a final copy. And I'm going to change the artist name because I heard that it's already taken Smile

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:06 pm
Massive

Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 4.99

Member #: 4,024

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

solid beat man (y)

nice bass.

find the stab sounds (piano) in the intro, bt cheesy till 1.22 they could use a bit delay with panning.

the asot trance riff that is coming up in the intro is really huge.

arg a sudden break, jsut when it started to buildup, i would extend the intro with 16 more bars with that riff.

the stabbing synth with the guitar needs mroe delay imo.., guitar sounds nice man.

Lead sounds nice, good warm synth, it could use a small arp.

from 5.01 the pads come back with that guitar? the transition sounded a bit weird.

thats all further its an ok tune, good luck

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:49 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: