GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PROVOCATIVE 1YR ANNI 6/11 W/ ME & DJ NUKEM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ariel cybana
Ariel Cybana

Vibes: 3.19

Member #: 5,954

Post Post subject: PROVOCATIVE 1YR ANNI 6/11 W/ ME & DJ NUKEM! Reply with quote

Hello everyone, this is Ariel Cybana. I'm one of the diary writers on this site so I hope you are able to check it out and let me know what you think of it so far. Anyway this post is about my internet radio show Provocative and I hope you are able to check it out at some point.

Whoa, can you believe a year has gone by already??? Well neither can I and this Friday will be the one year anniversary of my show Provocative. For this show I'll bring to you one of the producers I've admired for a while who is DJ Nukem from Switzerland of Cyber Records, Musiq Records & Club Q. He's gonna be kicking down a recent live set from Club Q and it'll feature some of his new tracks you'll hear first.

If you have followed my show, I've had the pleasure of bringing out some of my favorite producers and introduced you to artists who you need to check out. I never bought into the hype or went by what's popular and I've always kept a policy of having guests you don't hear all over the place. As a matter of fact some of my past guests managed to land their own shows on Eccentricbeats so they too can express themselves. It's always about the music with me and well my show speaks for itself period. Provocative means to push buttons and I do that well whether I wanted to or not and so do my guests. Let our mixes testify to it!!

Thanks to Phil Martinez for making my show happen, to my listeners, my past guests and producers who have contributed their works. Of course I gotta thank DJ Nukem for coming on here today.

I got mp3 mixes on my website www.arielcybana.com at the Provocative section so help yourself.

Last but not least, my show airs every Friday from 1-3PM PST (9-11PM GMT) on www.eccentricbeats.com

"If I won the lottery, I'd get you records from the Wherehouse" - some guy's pickup line to me
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:19 pm
Involver
I will eat your children
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 1.32

Member #: 6,073

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work on the vocals for Oxygen's "Inside Me" release.

Wondering if you've heard Nick Warren's 3 HR TLV set with the vox layered over Killahurtz - West on 27th (Sleepfreaks Mix) ?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:50 am
ariel cybana
Ariel Cybana

Vibes: 3.19

Member #: 5,954

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you!

No I have not heard my acapella in Nick Warren's mix. Would love to check it out though. Smile

"If I won the lottery, I'd get you records from the Wherehouse" - some guy's pickup line to me
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:53 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: