GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My latest track - PLEASE REVIEW IT !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buro
Robert BuRian
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 5.91

Member #: 5,231

Post Post subject: My latest track - PLEASE REVIEW IT ! Reply with quote

this is my latest song and I please all who listen to it to review it....thanks.....

http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/Projekty/1064426806/BuRo_-_Eternity.mp3
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 1:11 am
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I always look forward from new tracks from you, they are always bang on quality.

Im liking this one, very beaty if in my view a little funky build up and a nice breakdown with the melody after.

Once again m8, another quality track.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aquascape

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 47.46

Member #: 5,508

I like this one. There are some phat sounds you've used and the track has a nice progressive groove to it. Nice work.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:41 am
buro
Robert BuRian
Wannabe Clubber

thanx guys Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:29 am
Trancegate

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 10.50

Member #: 5,928

i dont know what to say, only that you have a fun Wink
i realy enjoy your work and some day ill give some of your tracks to a DJ to play them.

how do you work anyway?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:32 pm
buro
Robert BuRian
Wannabe Clubber

if you mean how do I make my tunes then read - At first I listen to several trance sets and singles and when I have enough inspiration then I start to produce....To produce a track I use CTK-811 for the synths and an old machine Roland DEP-3 for effects and as sequencer I use Reason...thats all... Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:44 pm
Trancegate

Regular Clubber

Impressed Very Happy

well done once again!

keep the good work Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:06 pm
Aquascape

Podium Dancer

buro wrote:
if you mean how do I make my tunes then read - At first I listen to several trance sets and singles and when I have enough inspiration then I start to produce....To produce a track I use CTK-811 for the synths and an old machine Roland DEP-3 for effects and as sequencer I use Reason...thats all... Wink
It just goes to show that you don't need a monster setup to make good quality music. It's about what's up here *points to head*
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:17 pm
buro
Robert BuRian
Wannabe Clubber

My opinion is that no one needs moster setup, but it's all about experiences and good ears Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:48 am
Aquascape

Podium Dancer

buro wrote:
My opinion is that no one needs moster setup, but it's all about experiences and good ears Wink
Exactly my point Smile Keep up the good work. btw there's nothing in your profile but I just wondered if you had a website or a page somewhere for your music. If not you should get one.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:52 am
Trancegate

Regular Clubber

yah but i hear some very good quality synth samples that subtractor or malstrom cant make, right?

Of course you don’t need the best gear to make good music. I told you Buro, you have a fan here, me! Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:17 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

You dont need a big studio... if you check, the Prodigy use only reason for their new album apparently Smile Okidoki
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:54 pm
Trancegate

Regular Clubber

hm... nope.
Liam Howlett is using Reason as a secuencer, Liam has a Moog Voyager, an Oberheim a Korg MS-20 and more, he records some samples, and makes them .rx2 (ReCycle), he does the same for the drum samples, he has records drum mashines and drmsynths. He likes Reason as a secuencer and i dont blame him, its way easyer than cubase and of course "ProTools" Crazy ( i dont use protools and i dont want to, VERY DIFICULT!), and lets you make music, not "programming".

Reason and Ableton Live, are the tools for the musician.

Reason is the only DIY software Yep Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: