GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
need help lookin for a good music maker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TranceAddict14
Bryant
Weekend Clubber

Vibes: 11.60

Member #: 5,520

Post Post subject: need help lookin for a good music maker Reply with quote

Hi evry one well i been lookin for programs on how to make music but i simply cant find one. I played the Ejay and fruityloops but i want some thing that is really good out there and simple to use. if anyone can help me out it'll be great. Thanks ppl
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:00 pm
buro
Robert BuRian
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 5.91

Member #: 5,231

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

how long do you produce music ? Question
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:58 pm
TranceSpeeder
Nick

Vibes: 1.10

Member #: 5,494

Fruityloops is very good, get some more plugins and it could be even better. What type of music anyway?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:59 am
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

The best all-in-one thing to use is Reason because its got everything in one... check out:

www.propellerheads.se

Reason has got a huge userbase too so if you need help its easy to find, also try www.reasonstation.net

Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:18 pm
TranceAddict14
Bryant
Weekend Clubber

Post Post subject: Need help ....etc Reply with quote

Um i havent really produced any music yet but i really wanna get into doing it and the main type of music i would enjoy creating is trance..is reason a good program ??
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:28 pm
DJLifeAndDeath

i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 74.33

Member #: 4,647

Razz

Reason's great but very hard to just jump into. Confused

Best bet is to go back to those small programs first, like Dance Ejay and Fruity Loops and play around for a bit. In about a week or two you beable to use both with your eyes shut! Surprised That helps with structuring songs. Then try what I use. I combo of Reason and Acid. Plus you've got to learn editing software (Cool or Wavelab)

Reason is your best bet, (It's what Robert Nickson uses!) if not that you could do what I did and buy the actual HARDWARE! Surprised Surprised Wink

TRITON LE's RULE THE WORLD!! Twisted Evil

I sense much Trance in You!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:30 pm
Digital Beat
Einari
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 1.82

Member #: 4,779

Reason is a good choice for more advanced users like me, I have made music since 1989. But E-Jay or similar is good for beginners.

official page
www.digitalbeatmusic.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:08 am
van wollner

Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 3.95

Member #: 5,245

i couldnt agree more, reason is the best software i know for creatin tracks.

it took me about two weeks to know most of the funtion in the software.

if u have difficulties in knowin what each device is doin and how to change its effects, just simply listen to the demo songs.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:34 pm
andrea
andrea
Regular Clubber

Vibes: 17.71

Member #: 5,799

fruity loops good but not only with what it contains, u have to add some more stuff(kicks,vocals,etc..) and add them to fruity and the program will do its work Wink i dont know a lot about this stuff but my bf does, as he has produced some great tracks of his own from fruity loops and q base Wink i believe that fruity loops 's a good program, especially if u add more plugins to it.....try it Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:17 pm
Andy P
Andy

Vibes: 94.69

Member #: 4,745

not many women I know (my age....mid 20's) know much about music production or good music in general...lol
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:32 am
mhmohamadi
Mohamed

Vibes: 0.20

Member #: 5,815

Post Post subject: New Dance Smash Hit 'The AraEra' Reply with quote

Hey guys , hey music fans
here's the new dance hit called The AraEra , get it now http://www.dlspromo.com/Mohamed%20Mohamadi...0The-AraEra.mp3

or visit the site www.up.to/mohamadi and put ur comment there
IT ROCKSSSSSS
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:08 am
andrea
andrea
Regular Clubber

Andy P: not even in my age girls know about music and stuff(electronic music, productions, mixing...etc.)most of them listen to pop stuff hip hop and commercial stuff..im 16 years old and im practicing on mixing and trying to learn fruity loops with some help from my mates which most of them are boys because most of the girls are not attracted to electronic music,but those who are dont listen to it correctly and dont know what really happens.... anw fruity loops is not very easy to use it, u need a lot of time to spend on the program so u can learn it well...practise is what we need Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:07 am
Andy P
Andy

Vibes: 94.69

Member #: 4,745

yer young tho...you have time

I'm 23 in 15 days, I wish I had done more in musical production and deejaying in my earlier years.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 5:14 pm
TranceAddict14
Bryant
Weekend Clubber

Hey im only 14....been into the Trance Scene since i was like 11 Im gettin a Pair of Technic's SL1200's for my birthday(Which is in about a couple of months...6/20)....i got Fruity and its pretty decent....i know most of the basic things and how to make a song....i just finished makin 2 songs already.......yea theres not that much gurls that are around my age that listen to Trance or any other form of electronic music...although i got some of my friends into it they are really gettin into bein a fan of it...but since most ppl that barely know any thing about the music ..tehy always consider it techno.Also it took me about a week and a half to learn about everything in FL...now im leanin towards the other stuff should i go get Reason,Cubase,Logic, or Acid Pro???
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 5:31 pm
andrea
andrea
Regular Clubber

try cubase and reason Smile heard they do good work
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 8:41 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: