GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ainori meets Cyber Trance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Ainori meets Cyber Trance Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:21 am
eric:b

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 3,054

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I dunno, is this getting old? If they are trying to bring trance to Asia this is probably the best thing for newbies to be listening to. All those tracks are top tunes and will get people into the music. I know they are all old and there has been plenty of newer tunes out since them but it looks like that's what Avex is going for. Maybe you guys need to review a more underground trance compilation instead of dogging on Avex? I'm sure there have been other trance compilations in Asia besides what Avex has been doing but every release I've read a review of has been on Avex. So yeah that's getting old....who else is there? Anyone?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Rockasoo
Rocky Bergen
Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 5,312

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
I have to agree with you. Having lived in Japan for about two years now I have seen good things from Avex, but I have seen way may bad come from them. Let's also look at the source of the compilation: Ainori. It's a reality TV drama whose target market is 14 year old girls. These tunes are definetly a cut above the dance comps geared towards the same market in North America.
But finding good music in Japan is a full time job! And it prolly also changes one's definition of good. But as long as it doesn't sound like Nickelback I'm willing to give it a go.
Great, now I've begun a: What's wrong with Nickelback thread. And buddy, if you really don't know them I'm not gonna tell you!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:00 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> News Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: