GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hello, may I please you to listen to this...... ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buro
Robert BuRian
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 5.91

Member #: 5,231

Post Post subject: Hello, may I please you to listen to this...... ? Reply with quote

Hello, I'm 22years old and I produce trance music for about 9years. I come from Central Europe, from Slovakia a here isn't this perfect style of music much prefered, and because of that I haven't big chances to listen other people to my tracks. And that's why I'm writing here. This way I want everyone who may listen to my tracks to review it. Thanks. BuRo

Here is link to download my latest track, but it is in 96Kbps.

http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/Projekty/1064426806/BuRo_-_Airborne_extendet_96kbps.mp3
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:26 pm
DJLifeAndDeath

i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 74.33

Member #: 4,647

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Nice stuff Robert! Surprised

The production value is super and the sound is lovely. The bass works, the clap is excellent and the mix wonderful. Even the build up sequences work. But and you knew they was one going to be a BUT the main sequence in the break needs work matey. Rolling Eyes It's a little weak and the sound is really poor. (Nothing wrong with the tune. Twisted Evil )

Go back and strengthen it I reckon and then my friend drop me a line.(You can get my e-mail on the I-vibes crew section) I may have a few people I know who would be interested for sure!

But sort out that main seq! It's what ultimately makes the song! Keep it up! Razz

Take care.
Oh and Guys! Really have a lsiten to this, it's got a wonderful build and trancey sound! check! Cool

I sense much Trance in You!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:46 pm
buro
Robert BuRian
Wannabe Clubber

Post Post subject: Thanx.....+other new extendet track Reply with quote

Thanx for your review of my track, I will do only the best to make the track the best, I'll fix everything what need to be fixed.....and then I will let you know. Here is one more link to my other extendet track.....What do you think ?

http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/Projekty/1064426806/BuRo_-_This_Is_The_Sound_(_extendet_)_96Kbps.mp3
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:38 pm
raynbo
Spinning Dreamer
Podium Dancer

Vibes: 18.84

Member #: 4,303

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Well, just writing in to say I'm really digging these (that's a good thing)! Very involved but not too much and I thought even though it was only 96K it really gave a good idea of the sound.
The melody in This is the Sound is a little eightiesish but it works.
Overall, nice.
Good luck!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:03 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buro
Robert BuRian
Wannabe Clubber

Post Post subject: New track ????? Reply with quote

What do ya think of this track ???????

http://www.audionet.sk/Mp3/Projekty/1064426806/04.mp3
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:34 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: