GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Magik 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Magik 8 Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 9:19 pm
Tim
Tim
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 56.96

Member #: 455

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

if it's like 7, then he can stop the series for all i care
he lost the 'magik' with that part
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2001 10:50 pm
Magicbas

Member #: 1,474

Post Post subject: Magik 8 Reply with quote

I completely Agree, the Magik series were there to make us fly through beautiful melodies of happiness and peace, but after the latest studio mix (Magik 5) it become more pumping, and dancable. I dont mind the music, tho I think he should release livesets through different cd's, dont distroy the once so gorgous Magik series
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 10:56 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
housefreax

On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Member #: 1,129

Very Happy I loved part 5 but i just downed the 1st magik albums "First flight" I think this one is worse then part 7 Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 1:45 pm
Elysium20

Getting acquainted

Member #: 1,342

Post Post subject: I love magik 6 Reply with quote

I love magik 6, it's live recorded at the Melkweg (Amsterdam) and the tracklisting is a bit like the tracks of Sensation 2000. I love it... Moogwai/Yahel.... the best.... I love 5 also..... But remember... If you listen to the first magik it's pretty good but the music has changed. You will notice the changes in every album.
7 was worse... again flesh.. And i just hate that track....

Elysium
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:20 am
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Vibes: 0.99

Member #: 211

What???? U taking any drugs or what????
Jan Johnston - flesh (dj Tiesto remix)
U hate this track????
OMG this track is so damn good, huge, amazing, awsome SmileSmile
How can anyone say that he hates this track, im sorry but thats something i cant believe, but anyway.....

http://users.pandora.be/TranceParadise/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 10:52 am
TiestoMagik

Member #: 1,198

how can any of you say 'magik 7' isnt as good as the others, i thought it was excellnt, i'll admit that magik 6 & 7 have become 'harder' than magik 1 to 5, but you cant doubt the excellent tracks that 6 & 7 hold, i disagree, keep em coming Tiesto!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www25.brinkster.com/therams69

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:04 pm
that_one_girl

Vibes: 0.14

Member #: 5,295

having acquired these sets regressively, i havet to say that magik 1 was horrible compared to like, say, magik 5 - or 6, or 7. i really liked 6. 7 was almost an exact replica of his revolution cd2, and i thought some of the songs were played too long before mixed into the next. i was like, "get on with it already!" Smile

i have magik 8 now. it is very much different from any of the sets in the series, but it's starting to grow on me more and more. i'm stuck on this one track that's around the 28:30 mark. a couple of the beginning songs sound familiar, not new. i was really wanting to hear all new tracks. again, it's growing on me. i'm a fan. Undecided
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:43 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> News Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: