GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
i:Vibes chats to Drum\'N\'Bass legend Ak1200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: i:Vibes chats to Drum\'N\'Bass legend Ak1200 Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!

[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
i:Vibes sits down with a legend of the US drum'n'bass scene and his name is AK1200. Find out what he thinks of his contribution to the US drum'n'bass scene and what he thinks of the scene now.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:58 am
Gate42
Patrik Björkman
Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 25.13

Member #: 4,194

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting inverview. Accually, embarrassing as it is. I've never heard of this guy. But I visited his page and liked what I heard. So I think I'm gonna check out some more stuff from him!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:56 pm
Andy P
Andy
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 94.69

Member #: 4,745

you don't hear much about him because he is Florida Based and really more US drum'n'bass gig based. He is one of the heads of the scene or one pushing the sound with dieselboy and dara. He even put me in my place with the UK question. Everything I've ever read about him said that he was a UK born then moved to the States. I rather have people get the correct information even if it means me looking bad. I try to get the correct facts as much as possible but I guess every so often you look bad. OH well, I hope to add more drum'n'bass interviews and reviews in 2004.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:05 am
technics
Justin Tyme
Dominating the Dancefloor

Vibes: 26.19

Member #: 2,851

good interview but in my personal opinion this guy needs his head deflated. so much *beep* for so little reason. i've heard his stuff and i think it's garbage.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:25 pm
wonderbeen

Moving your Body

Vibes: 25.90

Member #: 4,643

Awesome interview with AK1200. Seeing that I am from Florida, I've been listening to him ever since he came onto the scene. He was one of the first electronica artists I ever heard. After hearing him, I was down the electronica path ever since. He is one of the true pioneers in the industry.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: