GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ayu-Trance....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ETrance

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 343

Post Post subject: Ayu-Trance.... Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of trance and also of Ayumi Hamasaki, having discovered her music on my trip to Tokyo, two years ago. In an industry where j-pop artists churn out new material like lightning it's different (abeit not original) to see an artist remix her material repeatedly. In a lot of instances remixes dont really gel that well with j-pop but it seems that Ayumi's material was destined to be reworked by the best trance-techno producers/djs in the industry. There are quite a few good floor fillers like M (Above and Beyond Remix) and Surreal (Marc & Claude) but like the review it's too bad that most are clocked under 5min. Definitely not enough for certain mixers like Marc et Claude to fully flex their remix muscles (check out their new hit "Tremble"). Other mixes were disappointing but definitely the album overall opens the minds of ravers to the world of Ayumi. Would have loved to see something done by Lost Witness, CJ Stone, Pulsedriver or even Wippenburg...some of the big trance mixers of the hour.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 8:15 am
wicked furby

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 319

Post Post subject: ayu trance rox Reply with quote

well i have the album to and i think the aldum is great
great remixes like vodoo&serano rmx marc et claude , push, svenson&gielen,dumonde and system f and a few others. the songs are only about 4 minutes but every song is GREAT if u see ayu trance somewhere download it becuase this is one of the best albums and its something else then "normal trance" chinees vocals!!!!

cy@
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 9:12 am
lytchix

Total Newbie

Member #: 364

Post Post subject: Ayu Trance is a bomb Reply with quote

I love this album especially Ayumi HAMASAKI - M (Above & Beyond Remix) :)
I think it's one of the best releases of 2001, certainly in my top 5!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 2:55 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, I haven't heard much of her stuff, but from what you people are saying its quite good? If you've got any links to MP3s of her, post here please.

-Kev
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 3:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ETrance

Member #: 343

Post Post subject: Ayu-Trance mp3 Reply with quote

If you have Morpheus or Kazaa you'll have no problem finding the mixes. :D
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 5:56 pm
wicked furby

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 319

Post Post subject: a link Reply with quote

the album can u find in this site go to links and then MP3 FORGE and then the albums en there it is its a great album!!!!

cy@
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 7:26 pm
eXeTik

Part-Time Clubber

Member #: 167
Location: -------/)/)-----------------------------------(O.o)-----------------------------------('')('')

Yep... Wicked album Indeed!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 9:58 pm
Eternity1

Member #: 709

;) ;)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 8:51 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: