GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
i:Vibes EXCLUSIVE interview with the swiss Top Trance Producer ANDY PRINZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: i:Vibes EXCLUSIVE interview with the swiss Top Trance Produc Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:29 pm
lotadeus

Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 11.30

Member #: 2,455

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Andy: I love the sets by Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Sasha, Taucher, Ferry Corsten… stuff like that! These are real djs and entertainers. That’s why I prefer the holland style.

DYM: Why, in your opinion, is the Trance Scene in Switzerland, in contrast to germany, still this big? And how big is the Techno Scene (Gabba & harder Techno) in Switzerland?

Andy: Do you think it’s really so big? I’m not sure about that anymore.

He's so right!

Most Swiss Dj's are palying soft trance...! Trance = Holland style

Really sad here into switzerland..we have nothing likea Mysteryland, Dance Valley, etc...! One Streetparade per year..big line up...but every dj was playing about 30 min...sad!

greetz Loatdeus

I don't like this place at all | Makes me wonder what I'm here for | Someone take this pain away | Dying to see another day | And I don't want to be your friend | Or pretend I can fit into | I'm incensed, I'm blown away | Dying to see another day
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:44 pm
twistedmax
max kazhegeldin
Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 4,920

Post Post subject: Andy Prinz Reply with quote

I agree to what Andy said about the diminishing trance scene in Switzerland, I am a DJ in London and the scene is dying here too, so the only solution to such problem is to diversify yourself in other countries. Swiss DJs can perform in London while there will be an exchange of style, for instance, BK or DJ Sientience hard house kings can show you how we can shater your roofs and your can show us how you can blow your minds away with your melodies. Peace out peepz and stay loyal to ur taste of music, without it we'll all go insane!!!

Twisturself

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:36 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: