GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ever considered?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy P
Andy
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 94.69

Member #: 4,745

Post Post subject: Ever considered? Reply with quote

Hello

As I look at the frontpage, it seems that the main articles part is too small and cluttered. Small boxes don't help much, can you widen it in some way, shape or form because it's why ppl visit the site.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:42 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lot of information coming from ivibes and because of this it makes things look a little cluttered... When you become familiar with how the frontpage works then everything is ok... Smile Its quite easy after that...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:37 pm
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Re: Ever considered? Reply with quote

Andy P wrote:
Hello

As I look at the frontpage, it seems that the main articles part is too small and cluttered. Small boxes don't help much, can you widen it in some way, shape or form because it's why ppl visit the site.

hey mr tta Razz

Personally I'd have to agree, maybe a need to split the site into 3 columns or something, but it does seem to be too long than wide, wonder what Hans thinks ?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:54 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: