GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
30 Questions & Answers with M.I.K.E. aka Push.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: 30 Questions & Answers with M.I.K.E. aka Push. Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:45 am
M.A.R.K

Regular Clubber

Member #: 1,747

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Never realised that it was that big, it’s already claimed as alltime favorite by Oakenfold and Tiësto.
Gonna work on a 2002 version…no more I can say.

Oh....my.....GOD!!!!!

yep i do buy most of the stuff i like from m.i.k.e
some aren't easy to track down though... Sad

keep up the good work dude.
later.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:07 pm
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

I own strange world and universal nation on cd single, Ive not got tranzy state of mind cos I didn't like it, but with a lot of the good dutch/belgian/german singles, to buy them you need to pay the HMV import prices which can be double a normal one, so its ok wanting to buy it, but its hard to find and sometimes afford it.

Great work on the interview though Tim, keep them flowing to whet our appetites with more readable delights Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 7:44 pm
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

M.I.K.E is a decent producer... got quite a few tracks of his on vinyl, and a huge back-catalogue of his in mp3. Anyway, back to reality, great interview - if yer gonna interview someone, M.I.K.E is the geezer !! Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 7:50 pm
invisible

Member #: 2,143

Great interview! One of the best i've seen on i:Vibes definitely! keep up the good work guys!! and props to M.I.K.E. for answering so many questions!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 10:31 am
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

I agree that this is one of the very best interviews at i:Vibes so far Smile

M.I.K.E's answer to Question 12 could confuse someone though....as he's implying that one of his aliases is 'Yves Deruyter'....I'm pretty sure that is not the case Razz
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 10:34 pm
Tim
Tim
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 56.96

Member #: 455

Stream wrote:
M.I.K.E's answer to Question 12 could confuse someone though....as he's implying that one of his aliases is 'Yves Deruyter'....I'm pretty sure that is not the case :P

no no, he co-produces on Yves Deruyter's work, it's NOT one of his aliases!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 11:00 pm
infinity HiGH

Member #: 1,761

Quote:
29. You got a question (or more) for our readers? They can answer it on the comments page then.

If you share or download a track on the web, and you like it, are you gonna buy the CD or vinyl then??

Of course!! Thats how I bought PvD's Politics of Dancing. I only wish that CD's were cheaper here in Canada because I can't afford to plunk out $30+ on each CD I buy...but whenever I see a CD that I know will be worth it, then I buy it, for sure (still looking for a Push cd Smile )
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 6:12 pm
Fontex

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 2,208

Post Post subject: To buy or not to buy Reply with quote

I'll always buy the record if I can find it on 12"-vinyl, but it's quite hard when I live in Copenhagen, where we have only got one store that imports trance-records.

But I've found out that there's no excuse now. If you go to Hard To Find Records www.htfr.com you can find many many good records. I received my first package today, and I can't complain about anything! Use it - the only thing you need is a VISA-card...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 4:53 pm
taCHy

Total Newbie

Member #: 2,431

Post Post subject: well......... Reply with quote

i dont buy as much music as i would like to...
i download quita a lot and love A LOT of it...
but where i come from (denmark) buying a vinyl is most times more expensive than buying the cdm...and being the guy i am i prefer a vinyl 100 times more that a cdm, but im not a rich guy... and in denmark we dont have many shops with trance vinyls, in fact i only think there are 2-3 in the country..there fore i have to buy some records over the internet wich add quite a big amount to the pricetag as well... there fore i only buy the music that i really love, eventough there is a lot of other records that i would like to have...

the big problem about music pirazy is that resorcs and vinyls now days are to damn expensive, there fore music lovin people are "forced" to download the music on the internet.
and the reason for that music is too expensive is that the labels have to pay more to get their records copy protected (witch will never work) and pay more money to the copyright companyes... its an evil circel that will never stop...

some of my mates download tons of music burn it out and sell it to everybody making quite a nice profit of it....this is the kind of people wich deserve to get caught by riaa og other companies like them... in all the time i have been downloading music i have NEVER sold one singel cd to any of my friends... making money on other peopels work just isnt right, and everyone that make money that way deserve to have to cops knocking on their door!!!

in the future i hope that the prices on cd's and vinyls will be lower....this wont stop me from downloading more music of the internet, it will only make me buy more of the great music that i love so very much!!

lets face it. there is NO FREAKING way that any company will ever be able to stop music pirazy. you will be able to catch a few guys who have been assholes and sold music that wasnt theirs, or have brought their total collection of illegal music to a lan party ot something like that, but as you can see with napster and kazaa millions of people are using theese services. and you cant give em all a ticket!!

this is just my opinion on a subject that should be taken more serrious than just trying to make the problem go away by giving tickets to everybody!!!!

ATT M.I.K.E. (if you ever will come by this place): the only record i got from you is universal nation, i love it and it has a very special place in my music loving heart. but i think i have tons on my computer. if i had more money or if the price were lower i would have a lot more of your records laying around.....

hope someone will enjoy my words of wisdom, and i count on that most of you agree with me......
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:21 am
DJ Xavis

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 4.42

Member #: 1,755

I just wanna say, that I totally agree with the other Danes in here! It IS very difficult and expensive buying vinyls and cds here in Denmark. I live 100+ kilometers outside of Copenhagen, so whenever I wanna buy something it adds up because they have to send it to me. I've also bought cds and vinyls from England and Holland, but it's much more expensive.
It's a shame!

Music is essential for my life”
AvB
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:26 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: