GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Matt Darey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Matt Darey Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:32 pm
JFm

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 2,796

Post Post subject: Shivanova - Over and Over Reply with quote

Did Matt Darey ever do a track called Over and Over, i heard this song off of Priority Records release compilation, track 4, it sounded alot like Matt Darey's work. It's called Shivanova - Over and Over. Could this be another alias, or could it be someone other Question Rolling Eyes

trigaX: if you want to promote yourself, please use the proper forum: music production

thank you very much Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 7:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate, nice to see ya joined us Smile

Try putting a post in the producers section and you should get a good response Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 8:48 pm
Kevin C

Vibes: 4.04

Member #: 2,159

Post Post subject: Re: Shivanova - Over and Over Reply with quote

JFm wrote:
Did Matt Darey ever do a track called Over and Over, i heard this song off of Priority Records release compilation, track 4, it sounded alot like Matt Darey's work. It's called Shivanova - Over and Over. Could this be another alias, or could it be someone other Question Rolling Eyes

Shivanova is a record label which fuses kind of a bit of everything really and the track oVer and Over is not a matt darey production as far as i know. There are 3 remixes of this track:

1. Radio Edit (remixed by Andy Whitmore)
2. Full House Mix (remixed by Andy Morris, Andy Whitmore, Dan Brazil)
3. Stimulant Mix (Progressive trance mix by DJ Brisk and Ham)

i don't know about the priority Records compilation but i always thought priority records was a hiphop/rap label?

anyway, hope that gives u more info.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:44 am
bhaskar
Bhaskar Dandona
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 2.09

Member #: 1,825

Post Post subject: Matt Darey Reply with quote

I doubt there will be any arguments when i say that Beautiful has to be one of the best dance records ever made, I have been lucky enough to randomly catch the live performance of the song twice where each time it was unbilled. The first was at the leeds love parade a couple of years ago, Matt and Marcella appeared on the dave pearce truck and i was ten foot away from them with about 3000 people mashing it up in front of that particular truck. the second was at the god's kitchen global gathering in 2001, out of nowhere a tall beautiful lady appeared on stage and that familiar melody sent me and 6,000 others in that tent into heaven, i took a picture of her and it turned out to be one of the best photos I have ever taken , when the vibe is there everything comes together! In a word Beautiful is unbeatable!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MikeH

Vibes: 25.16

Member #: 2,633

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

my fav matt darey production is Planet Perfecto feat. Grace - Not Over Yet (Matt Darey Remix). I had the pleasure of hearing this live once and it owned me!! just thought id share that with u guys Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:14 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist Profiles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: