GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Paul Oakenfold answers a few questions for i:Vibes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Paul Oakenfold answers a few questions for i:Vibes Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:03 pm
bluE_Neon

Bar Manager

Vibes: 2.92

Member #: 202

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

well the interview was very un-informative! Oakey answered the questions like the way he didn't really do an interview. neitherless, he's gone totally downhill now with his musik and for him he its a new wave Rolling Eyes its sad to see a talent like Oakey's going down the drain....
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:32 pm
Tim
Tim
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 56.96

Member #: 455

bluE_Neon wrote:
well the interview was very un-informative! Oakey answered the questions like the way he didn't really do an interview. neitherless,

i know, i was supposed to interview him in ibiza, but he got sick, so i had to mail the questions, and thats what he answered....
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 5:02 pm
kuRtis248

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 4.50

Member #: 1,689

sure its sad! but with all these new talents i don't really care. bunnka was a huge disappointment in my opinion.
i dunno what his thinkin but im sure he's not moving forward, i agree with him in one thing though.. Hernan Cattaneo was one of the most inspiring djs this year.
another album? ahh Confused no thanx
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:36 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: